Tears And Revenge.

1/1

He snuck around the outside of her house, avoiding the vines and rocks he could possibly trip over. He walked the outskirts to the tall tree he knew led to her window. He could hear the sobs from the ground, the heart-stabbing, gut-wrenching sobs of a person in pain. Serious pain. He smiled a sickly sadistic smile, an unrecognizable emotion flashing in his eyes, deceiving the smile. He shimmied up the tree, finding refuge on a branch across from the sobbing girls open window. The sobs grew louder as the boy climbed the tree. The emotion flickering, once again, in his eyes.

The tears streaked down her cheeks, staining them with her makeup. The sobs shook her small, frail body. Her long tawny brown hair was tangled and stuck up in varied angles. Her emerald-green eyes were puffy and rimmed with red, and messy makeup. Her face was blotched with red patches here and there. She was a wreck, and he could see it.

Emotions flooded him, passing through his baby-blue orbs with speed like lightning. Happiness, she finally got what she deserved. Sadistic happiness, he had been the one to cause it. Anger, at himself for causing her so much pain. Pain, from the gut-wrenching, heart-stabbing sobs emitting from the small girl. But the only one to stay was that unrecognizable emotion
.
"...Karli," He whispered “Karli, let me in.” He tapped on the glass above the screen of the window.

She didn’t hear his tapping or whispers over her sobbing and sniffling. She didn’t hear him popping the screen out of her window, or hear his heavy footed steps heading towards her.
“Karli, you need to stop crying sweetheart.” He cooed quietly, pulling the girl into his lap, and rocking her as if she was a small child. “You’re going to get sick, you need to stop crying.” He continued, running his hand up and down her back. He kept up with his soft, caring, gestures as her sobs dulled to a soft sniffling, and her waterfall tears slowed to a halt.

“Karli, are you okay?” He continued rocking and cradling her to his lean, muscular chest.

“I’m-” her voice cracked “…I’m okay.” She said quietly, her voice hoarse and quiet.

“I’m sorry.” He responded equally as quiet, his eyes filled with sincere remorse and regret.

“It’s okay.” She said, her voice louder, though just as hoarse.

She looked up, looking over his face, taking in the always slightly messy raven black hair disheveled and sticking up, to the way his eyes were darkened with emotion.

“Forrest, it’s alright. I know your sorry.” She repeated her acceptation of his apology, as she stared into his eyes.

“I’m so sorry.” He babbled on with more I’m sorry’s, not getting that she had just forgiven her.

“Stop apologizing and kiss me already, you bloody idiot.” She hissed, her voice nasally from her still stuffed nose.

“What?” He stopped his rant just in time to feel Karli’s sweet lips mould onto his, in a sweet kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
rightyooo. :x