Status: Imma working on it!! Comment pretty please!!

Once Upon a December

Chapter Seven

"OH HELL NO!" Sam growled pacing back and forth. Bella looked almost frightened from her position in Jacob's arms, Ana was laughing her ass off, and Leah and Drake...continued to make out. Sam had come over with the rest of the pack to check on the reservation's current visitors, truly meaning he wanted to know if she and Drake had killed anyone yet. Poor Sam had walked in to find Leah sucking Drake's face. "Wait no- you two quit doing that!" he yelled roughly yanking the couple apart.

"Look here Sammy," Leah growled, "Why don't you go home and leave us the hell alone? You lost the privilege of telling me what to do when you dumped me; or do you not remember?"

Ana quit laughing and looked at Sam's reaction. Edward had explained what went down between Leah and Sam, but Leah picked a low blow. He looked hurt, "Lee-Lee-"

"No." She growled cutting him off as he used the old pet name. "You sure as hell don't call me that. Ever."

Drake looked over at Ana then back at Leah before saying, "Look sweetheart, Ed, Ana, and I are going out tonight, come along." He stood up brushing off the non existent dirt from his pants, "We'll pick you up at eight."he winked, then walked over to Bella. "It was a pleasure, Isabella. Please do not hesitate in calling if you have any questions."

The room stood still, as Sam watched him leave with Ana trailing behind. For some reason it bothered him to see Ana go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leah couldn't remember the last time she'd gone out to have fun, let alone on a date. She paced around her room for almost two hours, trying on every item of clothing she had in her possession. Nothing was good enough.

"Knock, knock." She heard from the doorway. Leah turned to the noise. Her mother, Sue, was the culprit. She stood holding a thin, shiny purple material that almost looked like a dress. "I brought this for you to wear. It was mine when I was your age. Now it's yours."

The material felt soft in Leah's hands as she ran her fingers over the silk. "It's beautiful, Ma."
Leah quickly put it on. The dress was short, shorter than it would've been on her mother because of her height. It hit directly in the middle of her tan thighs. She felt exotic. She felt...hott

"Well I'll be damned. It looks better on you than it ever did on me." Sue laughed, eying her daughter.

A car honked it's horn outside. Leah turned her head to see a shiny black convertible in front of her house. "That must be them. I'm not going to keep them waiting."

Sue watched her almost leave before she called, "You know, I never liked Sam much anyway."

As Leah walked out the door, she saw the pack walking her way. The reactions she got from them definitely made her day. "Dude, Leah looks like a chick," Brady whispered to Collin.

"Yeah," Collin agreed, "A hot chick."

Paul looked her over and smiled, "Damn Le, you should dress like that more often." He concluded looking at the short material and her long tan legs. Her heels made them look like they could go on forever.

"I may take you up on that offer." She winked. Sam's reaction was priceless. She'd never seen him so angry. "What's wrong Sammy, "She smirked causing the grown man to flinch. "You never seen a woman before?"

He didn't move or speak but continued to glare at her. She smirked and walked past. Drake quickly jumped from the driver's seat when she reached the car to open the passenger door. "Why don't you look just ravishing." He laughed.

She nodded then kissed his cheek. No matter how angry she was with the others moments ago, it all melted away once she was in a close proximity of him. Leah didn't know him, and she doesn't think she'll truly understand why she needs him. Just he's hers. A small smile spread across her lips as she got into the car and he gently shut the door behind her. Ana leaned up from Edward's arms to her new friend's ear. "Ready for some fun?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"WATCH OUT!" The music blared from the speakers, "You might get what you're after. Cool babies; strange but not a stranger. I'm an or-din-a-ry guy. Burning down the house."

Ana took them to a club Leah had never heard of, let alone been to. The walls, the floor, people dancing, everything thumped along to the beat. She liked it.

"What do you think?" Ana yelled over the music to Leah as the guys went to get drinks.

"It's amazing here!" Leah smiled.

"Yep! One of the few clubs where supernatural and humans co-exist. The owner's a vamp, so they serve our kind of alcohol too." Leah was surprised at this. Normally when she thought different, she thought of the pack and the Cullens. It shocked her to find out others were out there just living normal lives.

Edward came back and set the JD in front of Leah, then grasped his lover's hand. "Come on, let's dance."

Ana laughed and let him lead her to the dance floor, "You've been drinking already?"

"No." He smiled pulling her against him, "But it would be rude of me to just let you sit there all night, wouldn't it?"

Her back was against his chest and he place his hands on her hips. She grinded against him and placed her hands over his. Edward's lips made contact with her neck, biting lightly at her flesh, knowing very well the hickey would form. It was almost as if he was branding her, calling her his so the other male vampires would back off.

She knew what he was doing, she loved it when he got all territorial. "Jealous babe?" Ana smirked, saying it loud enough for only his ears. She turned to face him, pressing her self to him. "No need to be, I'm yours.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My god it looks like they're fucking." Leah giggled, placing a hand over her mouth. She continued to laugh because of the fact she giggled, it was something she hadn't done since junior-high.

Drake followed her line sight to his ex-wife and Edward. "They do that."

Leah looked over at him. "How do you all know each other?"

Drake took a drink before saying, "Ana and I used to be married." He now had gained Leah's full attention. "She actually was the one to turn me. I intrigued her with my horrific behavior. She was bit of a bomb of destruction back then." He laughed quietly."Well anyway, after we were married for four hundred odd years, we had our only child; Alec. He grew up, moved away, and we just grew apart. Lovers to friends really. And Edward's been her on and off again play thing for the past nintey years. I wish they'd realize they need to stay together already."

"You have a son?" Leah asked. She was almost a bit jealous of Ana for having all that time, and she felt strong feelings for him and only known him a few hours.

"Oh yes. Ana's wanting him to come to Forks, to live here as well. She misses him, as do I." Drake nodded.

Leah smiled and scooted closer to him, "That mean you'll be sticking around for a while?"

Drake looked down at her, "Oh love, I'm not going anywhere."

Around one, Leah finally made it home with a kiss at her front door. When they reached the house, Drake quickly disappeared to the guest room, where Ana and Ed went to their room, changed and just held the other, enjoying the embrace.

The following morning Edward went out hunting with Emmett, and came home in a great mood. He glided up the stairs to the bedroom to see Ana, only to let his smile drop. When he opened the door, Anastasia had all her bags packed and was putting on her shoes. He was beside her in seconds, and had to take a deep breath to keep from screaming. He then asked with a strained voice, "Are you leaving?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long, just been busy. I'll update sooner I promise. Tell me what you think of Leah and Drake? Do you like how it followed her for a bit? The song is Buring Down the House. The Used version.

BTW: ALL AVENGED SEVENFOLD FAN!!! I CALL UPON YOU FOR HELP! I have a avenged writting contest, and I nine more people to enter, hell just one if your nice. Only one person has and we CAN NOT let her win by default. PLEASE PLEASE enter.

xoxo

Vixen