You Are The One.

Chapter 003. Without You.

3rd Person P.O.V

Katarina wandered through the mass of party guests, greeting certain people along the way. "Hei!", "Kiitos, että tulit!!"

The atmosphere was exciting and happy, and although she was in the mood to party, an other part of her wanted to curl up and cry.
Finally, she reached Ville, who was sitting near the rather large bonfire, sipping a beer and chatting with Linde and Migé.
Linde was the lead guitarist and Migé was the bassist of their band, His Infernal Majesty.
Katarina sat beside Ville, who shot her an amazing grin. "Heyyyyyyy!!! There's my girlll!!" He slurred, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her in closer to him. She giggled and grabbed the beer from his hand, downing it in one drink. "Woahh, woahhh!? Thirsty much?" He chuckled. "I'm just not feeling pumped enough." Katarina said half-heartidly. He rose from his seat, and grabbed her hand. "Comon let's go for a walk, I'll find something that will cheer you up." He said and smiled, leading Kat through the crowd, and towards the open-bar. "Kaksi rommi ja koksin, ole hyvä." He ordered them each a rum and coke, handed Kat her drink and toasted to HIM's success.

Eventually, they had finished their drinks and decided to go for a stroll down in the field, to get away from all of the noise. Once they had made it far enough that they could easily understand themselves when they spoke, they sat down and Ville wrapped his arms around the girl.

The sky was clear, and the moon was full, stars sparkling the sky with light.
Katarina turned to look at Ville, "I can't believe you're actually leaving..." A tear rolled down her cheek. "Don't cry Kat..."He spoke softly, wiping the lone tear with his thumb. "I'll be back in under 5 months. You won't even notice I'm gone." He chuckled half-heartidly, knowing only too well that he would be miserable without her too. "I'm going to miss you..." She said, she felt tears prickle the corners of her eyes, but fought them back. "I'll miss you too, but I'll be back for you..." He said, carefully placing his hand under her chin and placing his lips to hers, kissing her passionately. Chills ran up her spine as she returned the kiss.