You Are The One.

Chapter 006. Wearing and Tearing.

Ville

I was shaken awake. I must have, at some point, fallen asleep during my short trip to the past.
Although I felt considerably less tired, I still felt lonely. And although I was about to play a show, live in front of thousands of my screaming fans, I still felt alone.

I took a peak out of the window, surprised to see that we had arrived in Berlin.
We drove through the city, in search of our venue. The Wuhlheide.

I check my watch, hoping we could get there on time; it read, 7:04. That left us only a little less than fifty minutes to arrive there and get prepared. Great.
I sighed, heaved myself out of my chair, and made my way to the drivers cabin up front.
Ricky's our bus-driver. I'm guessing he's about 45, a bit on the heavy side, but he's not morbidly obese. But what can you expect out of an old, stoned-all-the-time, hippie bus-driver?

"Rick, do you think you could possibly step on it? We have to be on in less than an hour..." He looked at me for a second, with a sign of frustration on his face, then turned to look at the road again. "I'm doing my best, but there's quite a bit of traffic, man. And I'm just doing the best I can..." His words trailing off in the distance. I rolled my eyes and made my way to the back again, where Linde and Migé were sitting face-to-face, with the most stern faces ever.
I then realized they we're in the midst of one of their "Epic-Staring-Contests".

I was about to fuck with them, just to see who would win, but at that moment our bus pulled into the venue's crowded parking lot.