Status: WORKING ON IT

Stories Left Untold

Sixteen

Damn this girl is feisty.

“I hate you Patrick Kane!” she yelled as she threw a vase at my head.

I ducked as best as I could. “What the fuck? We’ve been married 20 minutes and you hate me? What for?”

She looked around the hotel room for something else to throw. “Cause you are a self centered dick. I saw you trying to get in those girl’s pants in the lobby.”

I laughed. “I only looked at her!”

She found a bottle and threw it. “I know that look dick. It’s the ‘meet me in your room in 10’ look. Am I not good enough for your holy dickness?”

I rolled my eyes and stepped towards her. “Look who is talking royal bitchness.”

She paused and stared at me. “Excuse the fuck out of me?”

“You heard me. You are a bitch.”

“How fucking dare you.” She went to slap me and I grabbed her wrist and roughly pressed my lips to hers. She fought it for a few seconds before giving in.

An hour later, we were checking out of our ‘honeymoon’ suite and walked down the Strip seemingly like a happy married couple.

Until I suggested we go into a strip club.

“Hell to the fucking no. I need more booze.”

I groaned. “But babe, there’s booze inside!”

“You are a fucking dick ice boy. Go enjoy STD infected whores grinding up on you. I’ll be at the next bar I see grinding up on some hot man.”

I grabbed her arm and turned her around. “You aren’t grinding on anyone except for me.”

She smiled. “Aww is poor little Patty jealous?”

I let go and slapped her ass. “You bet. So let’s go drink some more shall we?”