Status: WORKING ON IT

Stories Left Untold

Two

“Lizzie and I are going out to breakfast.” Jon said tugging my hand and we went to the restaurant downstairs right away. I sat from across him and I was lost. He pulled me away from my friends and the whole situation quite quickly. It was almost as if he didn't want to be here.

“My name is Elizabeth, but you can call me Lizzie.” I said looking at him unsure of what to say.

“You know who I am.” he said looking at me unsure of what to say either.

“Yeah I do. I’m from Chicago. We kinda know who you are...” I trailed off. I was married to this guy. This was kind of funny.

“You obviously know we are gonna have to end this.” He said.

“Obviously Captain Serious.” I said kind of sarcastic.

“Good we will get it all fixed when we go back to Chicago.” he was really serious all the time.

“Good plan. Do I get alimony?” I joked and started to laugh. He just gave me a death glare, and I grinned.

“Can you be serious for a second?”

“Sorry it is just it isn’t every day you wake up and you are married to the captain of the Blackhawks.” I started to play with my fingers. We ate a very light breakfast trying to fight our hangovers. We talked like civilised human beings and tried to learning a few things about each other.

“Sorry if this is so awkward.” He randomly said to me when we were eating.

“Sorry if I’m so awkward. Um... It is just this is like really strange to me. I won’t lie I really like hockey, and so you sitting across the table is kind of weirding me the fuck out. It is kind of like a total mind fuck to be honest.” I said looking at him just spilling out the truth like word vomit. He just smiled.

“At least you are truthful.” he grinned. I was getting confused. We left almost right away back to the hotel room only to see Katey and Patrick screaming at each other.

“We leave the kids alone and this happens.” Jon joked and just grinned.

“YOU ARE SO INSUFFERABLE!” Katey yelled at Patrick.

“I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!” Patrick yelled back obviously being the victim of my friend’s wrath.

“Where did you take her?” Sidney asked Jon about me.

“Breakfast? I can’t take her out to breakfast?” Jon said confused.

“SEE WHY CAN’T YOU TWO BE LIKE LIZZIE AND JON THEY ARE MAKING THE BEST OF IT!” Jenna yelled at Katey and Patrick. I just looked to the ground.

“I don’t remember anything I did last night.” Jordan said in the corner of the room.

“No of us do.” I said kind of down. I looked at the room around me and the whole scene kind of made me sick. Katey was screaming at Patrick Kane. Jordan and Jenna were looking at each other like they knew they did something last night, but couldn’t figure it out. Kim looked like she a saw a ghost and Sidney has this weird vibe coming off of him. Jon was looking as lost as I was at the moment.

“EVERYONE KNOCK IT OFF!” I just yelled. Katey and Patrick stopped fight, and all eyes were on me.

“We are never ever gonna figure out what the fuck happened if we are screaming at each other, eye fucking, or being plain emo.” I said as jab to everyone.

“I know we have terrible hangovers and probably want to go back to sleep, but we have to figure this out.” Jon added in. Captain Serious is serious.

“Oh Jesus fucking Christ, Tazer. You found the one girl in all of Vegas that is as serious as you. Maybe you should stay married.” Patrick said to Jon, and two seconds later Katey elbowed Patrick in the stomach about him remark.

“Can we be smart for a second!” I said snapping. “Everyone check your phones. There has to be some kind of clues.” Everyone scurried to their phones. I found my phone in the bathtub. I walked into the sitting area of the Venetian penthouse and just smiled. I looked and saw Katey sitting on a chair and Patrick next to her in the opposite chair. Jordan and Sidney were sitting by the bar glued to their phones. Kim and Jenna were sitting next to each other looking at their phones on the love seat. Jon was on the other couch looking for anything. I sat next to him and I started to go through my Blackberry. I went to the pictures first.

I had five new pictures in my phone. I pressed a button to get to the first one and it was a picture of Jon and I at a club. It wasn’t that bad. The next picture was a picture of Jon and I getting married at some place. The next one made my eyes just go huge. It wasn’t rated PG-13 lets just keep it at that. Jon looked over at my phone real quick and I just looked at him.

“I probably should delete that. It will get you in more trouble than it will me...” I said looking at him.

“Nahhhhh Kaner has done worse.” He grinned at me. He showed me his phone and the picture that was on the screen. It was almost identical. We gave each other this look and continued to look at our phones. There was nothing on my phone that could help me with anything. The three other pictures were of just pictures of me with my friends and or pictures of me with a said hockey player.

“You know Lizzie for being the serious one out of the group you really do go crazy when you have alcohol in you.” Patrick said.

“What are you talking about?” I was scared with that comment.

“Well what I got from my phone we all went to some crazy club and well.... Somehow you ended up half naked.”

“WHAT?!” I said getting up rushing to look at his phone.

“WHAT THE FUCK! Patrick delete that!” I said looking at him.

“Heck no!”

“Kaner do it!” I said begging him.

“Why would I do that it is a nice picture?”

“NO IT ISN’T!” I begged.

“Yeah I got shit on my phone.” Jordan said.

“Me too.” Jenna said. “I just got a text from Jordan that says meet me down in the lobby.”

“Lizzie you dirty whore.” Katey said randomly looking at her phone.

“Go what did I do this time?” I asked just sitting back on the couch feeling defeated.

“We put alcohol in you and look what happens! You are suppose to be the responsible one. I swear you throw the good girls to the dogs and look what happens.”

“Good girl huh?” Patrick said raising his eyebrow. “I bet you are one of those Catholic, I’m hot, but still virgin types that do everything besides have sex, because it is shunned upon until you are married. I mean you already have the serious down.”

“I BEG YOUR PARDON YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING MANWHORE!” I said yelling at him.

“I WAS RIGHT! She is all defensive!” He was getting a rise out of me.

“That isn’t true at all! At least I don’t go party in Wrigleyville at shit bars and dress like a total bro. You sleep with like the ugliest girls in the world and they are so busted. At least get some girls with class Kaner.” I said jabbed back at him.

“Damn.” Staal said.

“Oh what are you jealous that no one will look at you at bars in Wrigleyville or do you suffer from a lack of self confidence?” He said back at me. “Because I know if I saw you in a bar I wouldn’t walk five feet near you. Your nose in the air ‘I’m better than this trash’ attitude is the most unappealing thing the world.” he was starting to get mean. My mouth dropped.

“Kaner stop.” Jon said butting in to us fighting.

“I am better than you! I don’t have pointless sex with girls that just sleep with you because I’m someone famous or bullshit like that. Does it make you angry that I don’t want to stroke your ego? That I don’t fall for your bullshit I’m a professional athlete garbage?” I snapped back at him.

“You are right you just don’t have sex, because no one would ever sleep with such a cold heart----”

“PATRICK STOP!” Jon said. I was so angry.

“You know what? Fuck this. He is obviously gonna help anyone at all. He is just gonna make snarky comments the whole damn time.” I was fed up. My blood was boiling, and I embarrassing myself with my anger in front of complete strangers and my friends. I wanted to remember what I did, but nothing we were doing was helping at all.

“God... She is seriously the girl version of Tazer.” Crosby said quietly.

“Not now Crosby.” Kim said looking at him.

“They throw the same tempter tantrums and everything. Its is kind of funny.” He went on.

“And you still cry like a fucking baby on the ice.” I snapped back not happy with the comments.

“Lizzie!” Jenna said looking at me. As I was just on the couch sitting Jon leaned over on the couch and was going to whisper something in my ear.

“Trust me.” He whispered softly in my ear.

That is when something started to come back into my head....
♠ ♠ ♠
In response to the confusion of the POV in the chapter's it is written in the POV of the person that posted it. This story is a group effort between four people.

I, Sweet Home Chicago (Elizabeth), I post things from Lizzie's POV. So anything I write is from Lizzie's POV. Anything Katey posts is from Katey's POV, etc.

So I hope that clears things up. ;]