Status: WORKING ON IT

Stories Left Untold

Lizzie's Flashback

The hockey player moved slowly to the girl with light brown hair and blue eyes. He caught her walking into the tame setting of the lounge and not some crazy bar alone and having a smile on her face. The girl stood taller than most of the girls in the lounge and simple. It was what drew Jonathan Toews to the average American girl. The simplicity of the girl in Sin City made Jon feel like this place wasn’t full of crazy people after all.

Because after all the girl he was so interested in was really in the wrong place.

Lizzie’s was a newly found "pretty" girl. She took control of her life, and blossomed into this adult with a sparking personality and smile that showed her little dimples. She was pretty in a Plain Jane way. She was good person inside and out. She was a delicate flower that when touched the wrong way a wrath would come out in her that no one wanted to see. She was shy and nervous most of the time, but when she was comfortable with the people in front of her she was full of life. It wasn’t anything special. It was just a normal shy girl.

When Jonathan inched towards the girl, and she realised who was by her, Lizzie’s heart was beating real quick.

“I’m Jonathan.” he said going up to her.

“Lizzie.” She said with a cheesy grin. She couldn’t stop smiling. That is what happens when your city’s captain is standing in front of you. Jon started a conversation with the smiling girl whose smile somehow rubbed off on the young captain, who couldn’t get wipe it off his face. The setting of the lounge wasn’t were people were throwing back Jägerbombs and screaming, but more of an older crowd of people drinking gin and tonics, whiskey on the rocks, or even glasses of cognac. It seemed to be a very tame place for being in a city built on the basis of crazy. Jon bought the girl simple drinks and after an hour of finding her the most interesting girl in the world he finally asked her a question she couldn’t answer right away.

“Do you want to go out with me tonight?” he asked me. Lizzie’s insides froze. That was hockey player asking her to go out with her tonight. She wasn’t sure if she was drunk and hearing things the wrong way or just plain dreaming.

“I...” Lizzie said looking into his brown eyes that were so dark and well to be cheesy mysterious. The girl from Chicago originally knew people that had connections to who partied with team she loved watching. She heard terrible things about Patrick Kane and Adam Burish. She heard amazing things about Kris Versteeg and Patrick Sharp. However, through the gossip line she never heard a bad thing about the captain that was asking her to leave with him. There wasn’t one bad thing said about Jonathan Toews, besides he people thought he was beyond ugly sometimes. She looked for answers, but she had none. Jon observed the blue eyes staring at him, and noticed the little specks of yellow around her pupil. “I.... I, I I” She said stumbling on her words. “I don’t know...” She was freezing up and she was doing he best not to blow the fact she knew who he was and how she didn’t know if she could handle going somewhere with him.

Lizzie wasn’t stupid. She has opened eyes to the world of sports and how they party. Some athletes had really gross, kinky obsessions. Some loved just having a girl stroke his ego while she was screaming on top her lungs and she probably catching an STD or two. Some were massive manwhores, that loved masochistic girls, because their chauvinist attitude towards women found it satisfying. She didn’t know enough about the strange to leave with him.

“You know who I am don’t you?” he said.

“No.” She said too quickly.

“You should try and hide your accent better.” he teased her.

“It is always getting me trouble.” She mumbled under my breath. Her beyond thick Chicago accent was something she couldn’t hide it. It was part of the package deal with her.

“Is that why you don’t want to come with me?” He said kind of hurt.

“No! Well... Sorta...” Lizzie said getting extremely uncomfortable about the whole thing. She crossed her arms to ease her nerves. Her eyes looked away from the hockey player’s and straight to the floor.

Jonathan was determined to get the girl he was so convinced that was the only normal person in the lounge that night. He wasn’t gonna give up on the girl that caught his eyes. It was how Jon’s thinking pattern went when it came to everything. He wanted something enough he was gonna get it. It was were the “Captain Serious” came in to the picture. He was serious. He was gonna be serious about getting Lizzie to leave with him.

“What kind of person do you take me as someone like my team mates that go into limos and do something stupid?”

“No! It isn’t that if you want my honest opinion I thi--- Wait a second I shouldn’t even be talking to---”

“--- You have an opinion on my team, huh? Are you a hockey fan?” He asked said cutting of the girl who already at a lost for words.

“That isn’t the point! What if I don’t want to go with you? Captain of the Blackhawks or just a normal, average Joe, going out with a guy you just met maybe an hour seems kind of sketchy.” She said trying to fish herself out of the situation.

“I’m not gonna try and sleep with you if you are worried about that. I think you would agree with me when I say both of us are a little above one night stands.” She looked up at Jon with this questionable look on her face.

“I would never do that. That is raunchy and gross.” I said.

“Oh you are so in the wrong city then.” he said leading her out the lounge following right behind her.” Something in Lizzie’s gut was telling not to leave with him. Something was telling her in the back of her head that this was gonna end pretty bad or something was gonna happen, and cause disgrace and dishonour to herself. However, something in her wasn’t gonna let her say no to the very eager hockey player that wanted to get her out of that lounge really quick. When they got out of the lounge Jon grabbed her and lead her to outside where a limo was waiting for them. She looked at Jon and he just grinned.

“Everyone is gonna keep their clothes on don’t worry.” he said opening the door for her. She slid into the limo to see Patrick Kane in there with some girls. Jon got in next and rolled his eyes. Lizzie just looked at Patrick.

“Trust me.” he said in her ear and then grabbed her hand. Lizzie looked at Jon and he smiled.

“TIME TO DRINK MORE HOT STRANGER JON JUST PICKED UP!” Patrick said obnoxiously and handing her a bottle of Grey Goose. Jon grabbed two of the shot glasses and poured in the vodka in as Lizzie just looked at the scene in front of her. He handed her one of the glasses and she just looked at Jon before they were gonna take the shots.

“Shots mother fucker!” Patrick already said kind of buzzed. Lizzie laughed at the scene in front of her and took the shot. It was bound to be a night she wasn’t gonna remember.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long to get out! more will be coming out later!
& Don't forget to comment!