Status: WORKING ON IT

Stories Left Untold

Three

I woke up in an unusual place. I’m not even sure where I am. I checked the clock, it’s 8am. I kind of feel hungover?

“Where am I?”, I moaned.

An unusual voice said, “well, obviously it isn’t Kansas anymore Toto!”

I yelled, “FUCK OFF!” then turned my head to see who was, well not my boyfriend, a fimiliar face but I couldn’t seem to put a name to him. Then I recognized who he was from ‘DAT ASS’ and started to freak out.

I ran out of the room to find any of the girls.

“LIZZIE! What the fuck happened last night?!” I yelled.
“I don’t know! We’re trying to figure it out!” she yelled back.
“well, we better figure it out before Matt finds out that I slept with someone that was not him!”

There was a sudden still in the air while Lizzie’s mouth dropped open.

That’s when Jenna ran into the room wondering where Katey was. So we checked everywhere, except one place... the balcony.
“Did someone check the balcony?” I asked.
We then all ran to the balcony to find her sleeping there with some guy.
“Katey! Get up! Something happened last night!”, we all yelled to wake her up.
“Where the fuck am I?” Katey questioned.
“That’s what we’re wondering,” Lizzie said.

The air went still again and then Katey blurted out, “Oh my God! What is this?” She pointed to the ring on her finger.
“Good morning, babe!” the guy next to her said.
“Who the fuck are you?”
“Your husband,” he said.
“My what?” she asked.
“Like I said, your husband,” he said again; this time picking her up and carrying her inside.

“Put me down, you son of a bitch!” Katey screamed.
“What is your problem?” he asked.
“Obviously you,” I said.
He didn’t seem to like my comment, but I really could careless.
Then I said, “Um, Katey... that ring.”
Katey’s eyes grew large and Lizzie said, “the only people that can afford that size of a rock is some kind of athlete.”

Without a shirt on, the guy I woke up next to came out of the room saying, “Do you seriously have no idea to who any of us are?”

Then I heard Jenna running frantically out of another room yelling, “they’re hockey players!”
“They’re what?”, I asked.
“Hockey players!” Then she told us which teams they were from.
“And you would know this... how?” I asked.
“It doesn’t matter how she knows this... who are they?!” Katey freaked.

Jenna ratted off their names, “Jonathan Toes--”
“Toews,” Jon interrupted.
“Patrick Kane”, she continued. “Sidney Crosby and Jordan Staal.”

Lizzie’s mouth dropped again; but this time in complete and utter shock. “You’re.... you’re...”
“Jonathan Toes,” Jenna said.
Jon said, “Toe-ez...”, then shook his head and said, “Toews”.

I turned to my right and started to say, “And you’re--”
“The famous Sidney Crosby”, he rudely interrupted me.

As I stood there giving Crosby this face of disgust, Katey asked us, “who are these guys? I don’t know who any of them are.” She said this with a whole lot of disgust in her voice, knowing that she somehow got married. And we all knew she hated all of mankind... especially the male gener.

“Don’t worry, we’ll get to know each other real quick!”, Patrick said as he wrapped his arm around Katey’s shoulders.
“Get the fuck off of me”, she screamed at him.
“Girl, I’m just trying the help?” he said.
“Well, you’re not.”
“But if we did get to know each other--”, he started.
“Patrick! Shut up!”, Jon yelled.

Moments later, Sid receives a text from Max.
“Guys, Max just text me and said ‘Congrats on getting the Messier!’”
We all stood there confused for a moment then Sid remembered where he was last night. “Shit! Guys, we were at the NHL Awards last night!”
“But where did you meet up with us?” I questioned him.
“Fuck if I remember,” He said in return.