The Abandoned Boy

A Little More To Know.

Girl's P.O.V.

The house was dark, cold, and quiet. He stood there in the middle of the living room. He knows no one will come home. He doesn't know someone cares for him and loves him more than a gardian more like a girlfriend.

He goes over and sits on the couch. He curls up in a ball and starts crying.

He was abandoned at the age of 5. His parents and older brother never wanted him or loved him. He's now 16 and I'm 18. I've watched over him this whole time.

He's been addicted to heroin and meth since he was at least 10. His parents left him with only $10,000 to get by on his own. He wastes most of it on drugs and food and beer or water for him to drink.

No one but me can save him now.

His name is beautiful. Zachariah is his name. He doesn't let anyone call him Zach though and I'm still trying to figure that out.

If you're wondering, my name is Raven. I have been sent to spy on Zachariah until he really needs help or just wants someone more than a friend or gardian.

All he wears is a pair of old tattered chucks, black skinnies, and a black t-shirt with a black hoodie over it. His hair is black with electirc blue streaks that cover his right eye and he eyes were the most vibrante breathtaking blue you could ever see in someones eyes. He has snakebites and a bullring. He has a few tattoos too.

I'm always hiding in the shadows and wear pretty much all the same stuff as him. My hair is shoulder length and is black with purple streaks and covers my left eye, My eyes are a very vibrante and deep purple. I have snakebites and a few tattoos.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it.
I was just trying to get in another chapter to please the people that commented and liked it.
and this is kinda a filler but also has a lot of useful info about Raven and Zachariah.
I love that name so much.

-Maggie