Status: Slowly Active

What Makes It Wrong For Us To Fall In Love?

Should I, Could I, Would I?

Okay so hai guise. It's been a very long time since I've been on Mibba, talked to you guys, and everything in between. I haven't been on so much that I even forgot to work half of Mibba D: It took me a while to post this lol. Well anyway, about this story, I haven't updated it in about a mere five to six months maybe? I updated this back in like December, and in the year 2010 too. That is not good at all. I've probably forgot half of the plot I'm doing for this story, but have no fear! I'm going to overview my story again, and try to figure out the pieces that I left out before. I probably lost about ten subscribers, and no one ever seems to comment anymore except a few. This worries me. Hence why I am writing this authors note. I'm wondering if you guys will still like this story? Are you going to be excited, happy, etc that I updated? I feel like there's really no point in updating anymore if only five or six people are going to comment, especially when I ask them too. It's like I lost half of you guys, and that's why I'm not in the mood to write.

You do realize you're my motivation? The reason I'm writing this story? I know I'm being over dramatic right now, but I did this for the sole purpose of entertainment for you guys. I'm not putting it in a bad way, I'm just wondering. Would you still read it and comment if I updated? And I do still appreciate the comments, I'm not saying I don't. This is just something I'm curious about. I will try and try to write more now since my laptop is fixed, but still. This story is already on hiatus, and the more I could do is delete it. I just want to know your opinion.

Leave comments please! Tell me if you want me to still update it. I really need to know, or I'll just delete it and get my worries over with. If I get at least five comments on feedback, I won't delete it, but I won't update it as much. If I get at least ten, I'll write for it again, but I'm not promising that it will be out there like within a day. I need time because I am too busy with life and homework ( just kidding, I'm always on Tumblr. lol.)

Anyways, tell me if you want me to continues this. Please!

By the way, if you read all of this, congratulations to you really. It's like this is almost a chapter lol.


If you have any more questions, just ask me on my Tumblr
I will be sure to answer since I'm on it twenty four-seven (hence why I'm not on Mibba anymore. Trust me, it's addicting.) or just leave a comment on my personal profile.

Thanks for all your support on this, and know that I love you guys! <3

:)
♠ ♠ ♠
By the way, if I get enough comments to continue this, I will delete this author's note. If not, then the whole story will just be deleted. Cheers!