Remembering Sunday

Memory Three

A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble. – Ghandi

“Annie this is…Demi.” Lacey sighed as Demi glared at me, I took a small step backwards as she plastered a fake smile on her face, Joe wrapped an arm softly around my waist.

“It’s nice to meet you Annie.” She said showing of her pearly white teeth. “So, Everyone tells me your from Australia.” She smirked, I looked at my shoes before nodding my head. “Why are you here then, I mean wouldn’t you prefer to be at home with your loving mother and father, I’m sure they miss you.”She let out a little laugh. “But I guess you’ll see them when you get back it’s not like their dead” I felt like she knew about the accident.

“Girls are you ready the cars here?” Big Rob asked coming in the door. I smiled up at Joe as he gave me a hug before walking to pick up my bag.

“Oh are you guys going somewhere?” Demi asked smirking at Lacey, Nick nudged Lacey softly whilst Kevin nudged Dani.

“We’re going shopping, Would you like to join us?” Lacey spoke through clenched teeth, I tried not to smile at Lacey as she rolled her eyes when Demi jumped up for joy. “Yeah, Yeah lets just get out of here.” She called grabbing my hand followed by Danielle’s.

“STOP.” Joe yelled just as we approached the door, We turned to look at him as he walked up to us. “I didn’t get to say goodbye.” He whispered sweetly before lifting me up into a soft hug-whispering goodbye in my ear.

“Alright lets go.” Demi hissed pushing Joe away from me as she walked out the door.

“Be careful.” He whispered before letting me walk out.

I walked into the car sitting beside Lacey on the middle seat mentally sighing as Demi sat next to me forcing Dani into the front seat. “So Annie, You and Joe?” She started casually.

“What about her and Joe Demi.” Lacey sneered; I looked at the scrape on my hand as they fought over me.

“Just wondering whats going on.” She sneered back. “You know Joe and I dated and everything.” She added in.

“No, I didn’t know.” I mumbled, I knew she was smirking as I said this her hand moving up to push her hair away, Demi laughed and gripped onto my hair feeling it.

“Whats going on with your hair?” She said her voice filling with disgust. “It’s like dead.” I didn’t reply I simply looked down at my hands.

“Well then Demi I guess it’s a good thing Greg said to spoil Annie today she can get her hair done if she want to.” Dani smiled from the front seat.

“You don’t have to.” I mumbled causing Lacey to laugh.

“Oh but we do, Now do you have twitter?” Lacey asked, I looked at her and shook my head. “Well lets make you one.” I smiled as she set to making me a twitter. “Alright pass me your phone.” I passed her my blackberry curve and watched as she downloaded twitter. “Your username is. @Hey_Thur_Annie and you just type what you want, I’ve got you following all the boys, Band, Dani, Rob, Mr. Jay and Me and I’ll follow you.”

“Me too.” Dani added before pulling her phone out. Big Rob laughed before saying he would too.

“I’ll just text Joey boy and tell him you got twitter.” Lacey smiled before texting Joe quickly.

“Okay so whats your first tweet going to be?” Dani asked while Demi rolled her eyes.

“Uhm. I don’t know.” I said before thinking quickly. I smiled as I pulled out my phone looking at the tweets people sent me.

@JoeJonas ANNIE! ANNIE! Hello sweetie, I miss you bestie.

I giggled at Joe’s tweet before going to the ‘What are you doing’ box.

@Hey_Thur_Annie Hello people of the twitter world, My name is Annie. I am a person.

@greggarbo Hello baby cousin.

I smiled as I read Greg tweet before putting my phone away. “How many followers do you have?” Demi snootily asked.

“Uh.” I went to pull out my phone when Lacey answered.

“One thousand, New record I think. What did you have when you first joined Demi two, Then Joe started to tweet you.” She smiled before looking at me.

“Come on today’s going to be fun.” Dani spoke from the front. “We’ll get our nails done, Hair done, New clothes, Make-up everything.” She giggled I smiled at her as she lead us out of the car and into the mall. “Okay, Annie today Lacey and I, Even Demi if she wants, We are giving you a makeover.” She said before pulling me into the closest hair salon. “Hi she needs a new hair do, What ever she wants.” Dani smile. “Hair, Nails and Toes, But just nails and toes for us three.” She pointed to Demi, Lacey and herself.

“Of course this way.” She pulled me over towards one of the chairs, I watched as she pulled out her scissors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time we arrived back to the arena my hair had been cut and styled and I had new clothes, I smiled as I saw Greg and Joe waving at me, I rushed to my cousin before hugging Joe. “Look at you.” Joe beamed hugging me again.

“Wait, Joe before you get all cuddly with her, Why don’t you ask her why she’s really here.” Demi smirked coming up beside me. “Go on Joe ask her.” He looked at me. “Fine I will, Annie why are you here again.”

“I told you I missed Greg.” I whimpered. Demi just smirked at me. I looked around noticing everyone was crowding round us.

“Oh really, I thought it could be because you parents are dead.” She spat. “Am I wrong Annie, Did you lie to these people about why you’re here?”

“Demi.” Greg hissed. “Stop it.” She ignored him.

“Am I wrong?” She asked again. “Did you not kill your parents, Left them to die while you were taken to hospital.” She hissed again. I shook my head and rushed away from the group, Stopping when I was far enough away, I slipped down the wall a cried to myself. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me pulling me to their body.

“Its okay, It’s okay.” They whispered to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments