Remembering Sunday

Memory Five

I'm coming back for you. All the way from Australia. I'm going to get you, bitch.

That was the last thing I remembered before going to sleep. That one little text absolutely ruined me. I felt the color from my face drain as I woke up and grabbed my phone while turning it on. This was not a good thing. I had three new messages. All from him. All the same.

Why aren't you talking to me, princess? You know you miss me.

I cringed as I read the text. What was I going to do now? I definitely couldn't tell anyone. I didn't want to bring up my past around them...especially Nick.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I heard suddenly, making me jump slightly. I was already paranoid. I could not let it show.

I turned around to find Nick standing there in my room giving me a questioning look.

"I'm fine. Just woke up. I'm sorry if I sound rude, but what are you doing here?" I asked him walking away from my bed.

"They sent me up to wake you. We're leaving soon. Lacey already left on her bus." He said moving closer to me. I nodded grabbing what little I had brought in the hotel and walked out with Nick.

"So, what's eating at you? You're all jumpy today." He said as the elevator doors opened and he walked in waiting for me.

I walked in and stood next to him. He seemed happier today. I don't know, more open.

"What do you mean? I'm not jumpy at all." I said laughing nervously. I hated when I did that it totally gave me away, but Nick didn't know me well enough to know that....did he?

"Mhmm, okay. But when ever you want to talk about what ever isn't making you jumpy, I'm here for you." He said giving me a stern look. I smiled sheepishly, nodding. How did he know me?

"So did Lacey talk to you yesterday?" He asked suddenly. I shrugged.

"Yeah. I guess. Why?" I asked picking the nail polish off of my right hand attempting to distract myself.

"Did she tell you about what we were talking about?" He asked quietly, not looking at me this time. I shook my head.

"No, Nick. I'm sorry she didn't. All she said was you guys were dealing with 'problems' and I left it at that. What ever is going on between you two should just stay between you two. Why do you care if I know?" I asked and Right when I finished my last sentence the doors opened and I ran out and right into Greg. I didn't want to talk to Nick right now. Especially about Lacey. Who is my friend.

"Annie! Let's go. I can't wait to show you around the bus. Tour is going to be so fun with you here." Joe said placing his arm around my shoulder. I smiled at him politely, nodding slightly. I honestly didn't hear a word he said. I was focused on Nick. My friend's boyfriend who I was in....love with? Love? No, I don't love him. I couldn't love him. I'm just Annie Wilson, he's Nick Jonas. I'm so plain.

"All ready to go. To the bus everyone." Big Rob sounded from behind us. I silently thanked him in my head because he pulled me from my insane thoughts of Nick. Nope, now they're back again. I sighed to myself. What was I going to do? I had bigger problems to solve than sit around and wait for someone who will never love me.

[Nick]

"No, Nick. I'm sorry she didn't. All she said was you guys were dealing with 'problems' and I left it at that. What ever is going on between you two should just stay between you two. Why do you care if I know?"

The last thing she said before running away from me. I sighed in frustration. Maybe because I broke up with my girlfriend who wasn't really my girlfriend for you. Yeah, pathetic right? Lacey was my girlfriend for the press only. Just to promote our tour. We became good friends though and when I told her I liked Annie she squealed and jumped up and down. She said she was happy for me and then walked into her room. I seriously thought she would have told Annie. but I guess she didn't.

I had to get an idea. I needed to show her...I cared about her. Since the first time I laid my eyes on her, she's been all I can think about. Always on my mind. Maybe Lacey would help me. I just wish I could hold her in my arms like I was yesterday after Demi made her run off. Maybe I'd write her a song.

I walked out and noticed Joe's arm around Annie. I knew he meant no harm, but still I felt this jealousy towards them. Soon enough it will be me. Soon enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
oooh, look, updated! Comment? Kthanksbye (: