More Than Friends Turns Into Friends

Their first date part 2...

Mark and Sarah had it all planed out. She was going to meet him at his house at 5:15 PM, and they were going to walk up to Michael's for dinner. After words, they were going to walk back to his house, and watch a movie.

At Dinner

They walked into Michael's, and were seated. Sarah, and Mark both looked at the menue.
"I think we should have pizza,"Mark said.
"I agree," answered Sarah.
The waitress came to take their order.
"On one half, I would like just like sausage. On the other half, I would like sausage, and musrooms," Mark said to the waitress.
The waitress wrote down the order.
They both ordered a soda to drink, and garlic bread.

They both sat there and talked.
"What other shows do you like besides sports?" asked Sarah.
Mark was a big sports nut, and a HUGE Bears fan. Sarah was also a HUGE Bears fan.
"I like to watch "That 70s Show", and "Two and a Half Men," Mark replied
"Cool," answered Sarah.
"What about you?" Mark asked.
"I like to watch "CSI"(All 3), "Prison Break", and "NCIS", replied Sarah.
"Those are all dramas, right?" Mark asked curiously.
"Yes they are," replied Sarah.
The waitress brought their food.

They both ate the pizza, and continued to talk. It seemed to Sarah that they were having a good time. Sarah enjoyed talking to Mark. This was the first time she had felt a connection with a guy she actually liked. For Sarah, it was hard for her to find a guy who liked her for who she really was deep down inside, and out. Also, respected her for who she was. Most importantly, put up with her strict parents.