Status: Complete.

You Spurn My Natural Emotions

Punch.

[Trinity]

All I could do was lie on my back, breathless and shocked. Zacky was an absolute God in bed. I don’t know whether it was his extra bit of weight that made the pounding so much better, but I literally can’t move I’m so stunned. We’d been through five rounds (hell, I was amazed he could last that long – no-one’s ever lasted more than three in a row with me), and he’d finally passed out now at 7am, his arm draped over my stomach. I turned my head slightly, the after-buzz of our amazing sex rampage only letting me take his appearance in. His full pouty pieced lips combined with his olive skin and emerald eyes, jet black hair, broad shoulders, tattoos and big hands took me to a stage of arousal I hadn’t got from a man without even being touched.Not even Mikey.

But I couldn’t help but remember as my fingers and toes carried on tingling that I had point-out sworn to myself that I wouldn’t get involved with men, let alone a musician, for a very long time. Maybe not even ever again. I no longer had a heart, as I’d left it in Newark a year and a half ago. So it was time to stop being so stupid.

It was 10am by the time I snapped out of my thoughts. But just as I was about to roll out of Zacky’s grasp, the door burst open.

“OH MY FUCK! I KNEW VENGEANCE WAS GETTING SOME LAST NIGHT!!!” Jimmy screamed.

Zacky’s eyes snapped open, slightly in fear, slightly in anger. Jimmy grinned and ran out of the room, leaving me and Zacky alone. And I knew right then that this would not end well.

*

[Peyton]

I broke away from Matt’s lips at the sound of rapid knocking on his bedroom door. Luckily we’re both dressed, so Matt could open the door pretty much instantly. There stood Jimmy.

“Oh thank fuck you’re both in here – Zacky and Trinity fucked last night!” Jimmy said excitedly.

“Alright!” Matt whooped, high-fiving his tall friend.

“What’s so great about my sister and Zacky hooking up?” I frowned.

Jimmy ran away (probably to tell more people), so Matt walked back over to me, taking back his seat on his bed.

“Zacky hasn’t hooked up with anyone since he broke up with his last girlfriend Gena 5 months ago. He literally hasn’t looked at any women. But he was entranced with your sister, then Gates had to fuck her, but I’m guessing they got together at the bar last night. I didn’t even notice they’d gone, I’m so used to Zacky just leaving to go home. I wonder what changed his mind?” Matt spoke, half to himself.

“I am a bit confused though. Zacky really isn’t my sister’s type, and I know she wasn’t drunk enough to not care who she fucked. There’s something else going on here,” I frowned.

“Less thinking, more touching,” Matt murmured, leaning down to my neck.

I giggled as he pressed hot kisses into my flesh, closing my eyes briefly. But a clearing of a throat interrupted us. Whoops, we didn’t shut the door.

“Uh, guys? Sorry to interrupt, but Johnny just called. He dropped into Zacky’s on his way back from Lacey’s and said that Trinity’s gone and Zacky’s got a black eye and a busted nose,” Brian said from the doorway.

I just laughed, Matt looking shocked. He’s going to have to get used to our violent outbursts. I wonder what set my sister off this time.

“Alright, I’ll go find Trinity,” I chuckled.

“Do you have to go?” Matt whined.

Brian coughed, sounding like ‘pussy’, making Matt scowl at him. I pressed a slow kiss to Matt’s lips before standing up and leaving. He’ll get over it. I followed Brian out, only to remember something. It was only after Trinity and Brian had gone to the bar last night that I don’t remember seeing Trinity. He knows something. I held out my hand, stopping Brian moving.

“What are you hiding, Haner?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“How do you know my surname?” Brian frowned.

“It’s tattooed on your back, dumbass,” I scoffed.

Brian blushed slightly, remembering he was shirtless.

“Anyway, answer my question,” I smiled.

“Hiding what?” Brian asked, confused.

“What did you do to get Trinity to hook up with Zacky? I know he’s not her normal type,” I said bluntly.

“I just told her the truth, that he saw her first. Besides, she was really funny about it,” Brian explained.

“What do you mean?” I frowned.

“She was alright with it, then she got all panicky and said she couldn’t fuck him, but I persuaded her to get him out of the rut he’s been stuck in. I owe her a smoothie,” Brian shrugged.

“She only likes Orange and Banana smoothies, by the way. And thanks, I’ll go find her,” I chuckled.

Brian just saluted. I walked downstairs and out of the house, starting to walk back to my house. Trinity will definitely be there. We’ve only been in Huntington 3 days – we don’t know many places!

*

[Trinity]
[Rewind 15 minutes]

“OH MY FUCK! I KNEW VENGEANCE WAS GETTING SOME LAST NIGHT!!!” Jimmy screamed.

Zacky’s eyes snapped open, slightly in fear, slightly in anger. Jimmy grinned and ran out of the room, leaving me and Zacky alone. And I knew right then that this would not end well.


“Shit, he’s going to tell everyone,” Zacky groaned.

“And?” I scoffed.

“Well it’s not a bad thing, but Jimmy will make it embarrassing, and why the hell am I explaining this to you? You’re the one that seduced me!” Zacky said angrily.

“Hate to tell you, sweet cheeks, but you wanted it just as much as I did,” I said mock-sweetly, pulling on my underwear.

“You came onto me!” Zacky protested, scrabbling to put his boxers on.

“And yet you were hard within...ooh...3 seconds?” I taunted, shimmying into my denim skirt.

Zacky glared at me as he pulled on his jeans, only making me snicker. 1-Trinity, 0-Sweet cheeks.

“Why don’t you just leave, fucking whore,” Zacky growled.

I zipped up my bustier, my nose flaring in anger. He dares to call me a whore?!

“You better watch what you say, sweet cheeks,” I snarled, walking closer to him.

“Or what? Gonna fuck another random person you meet in a bar?” Zacky sneered.

I was close enough to swing my fist at his face, catching him squarely in the eye. Zacky cried out in pain, doubling over as he held his face.

“Don’t you fucking insult me like that, especially not when you fucking begged me for another round, not when you screamed my name,” I hissed.

Zacky stood upwards, grunting slightly, but swung his fist at me before I could react. He caught me in the mouth and my lip burst open, blood trickling down my chin. OW! I quickly cupped my hand under my chin to stop any blood going on my white top. That would be a bitch to get out.

“You’re the one that came so fast the first time I thought you were faking. Admit it, you loved every second,” Zacky spat.

I growled and smashed my forehead into his face. Zacky cried out again and I grinned, despite the pain of my lip, to see that he nose was gushing blood. Hah, 3-Trinity, 1-Sweet cheeks.

“Nice meeting you, sweet cheeks. We must do this again some time,” I sneered.

With that I grabbed my cell phone off the floor and jumped into my white boots, before blowing a kiss at the stunned blood-covered guy behind me. I left the house and started walking, not really sure where I was going. I’m sure I’ll find my way back home eventually.

*

[Peyton]

Trinity didn’t arrive home till 20 minutes before we had to leave for work, so I barely had time to help her clean the blood off her face and help her get dressed before we left. I don’t know where she went for 8 fucking hours, only replying to my texts with ‘I’m fine’, but I will talk to her tonight, I know I’ll be able to get her on her own. Pete wasn’t happy about her having a busted lip, but there wasn’t much he could do. He couldn’t exactly call up one of the other staff at such short notice.

“Hey, Trinity, Peyton, this is my cousin, Neo,” Mae introduced.

I smiled and nodded at the Chinese boy, Trinity only grunting. I chuckled and pulled her over to the side of the bar. There weren’t many customers in yet, so Pete could handle it without us for now.

“Gonna tell me what happened?” I smirked.

“No,” Trinity spat, folding her arms over her chest.

“Come on, you know you want to,” I teased.

I wasn’t prepared for her answer.

“Baker was the greatest fuck I’ve ever had. Hands down. Even over...M...Mikey. I can’t explain it, but he just was. But we had an argument this morning, he called me a whore, I punched him, he punched me back, I headbutted him. End of,” my sister growled.

“Why end of? You’ve clearly finally met your match,” I frowned.

“I will not have anything to do with Baker, and that is final. Not with his na...never mind,” Trinity hesitated.

“No, what were you going to say?” I asked, curious.

“I said never fucking mind!” Trinity hissed.

I couldn’t press Trinity any more, because a group of customers came in. I’ll get it out of her later, I know I will. Hell, if Trinity admits that someone satisfied her better than Mikey did, then they must’ve had a pretty fucking big effect on her. Even if it did end up in a fistfight. And there was a look in her eyes when she was telling her little story. A look of fire. Having someone fight back excited her more than she’s letting on. But I’ll get it out of her. I always do.
♠ ♠ ♠
uh oh, I smell trouble...
I had fun with this chapter - not really sure why!
This is the start of the drama, I can promise you that =]

Comments please!
xo