Status: Complete.

You Spurn My Natural Emotions

Shopping.

[Trinity]

Sunlight streamed through my open curtains, hitting me square in the face. I hissed and groaned at the start of pounding in my head and covered my eyes. I stumbled out of bed and closed the curtains, quickly checking the room for the guy from last night. Good, he did listen when I told him to fuck off. I threw an oversized t-shirt that reached my mid-thighs over my bare body and trudged downstairs, only to be met by the sight of Peyton and Jimmy sitting with a short woman I don’t know. And by short I mean 2 inches taller than our 5ft selves.

“Sleeping beauty awakens!” Jimmy boomed.

“Not exactly,” I grumbled, slumping down onto the kitchen stool next to my sister.

“Don’t complain – my sleep was interrupted by your fuck leaving at 6 in the fecking morning,” Peyton warned.

“I told him to fuck off – at least he listened!” I shrugged, grinning as she set a mug of coffee down in front of me.

My eyes flicked to the brunette woman in front of me, who was smiling broadly. Who the fuck is she? Jimmy seemed to read my expression, because he laughed.

“Leana, meet Peyton’s sister. Trinity, meet my fiancé Leana,” Jimmy introduced.

“I’ve heard so much about you. All the guys talk about you so much,” Leana grinned.

“I’d imagine Baker has nothing good to say,” I muttered, taking a large gulp of my coffee.

“Zacky?” Leana frowned.

“I wouldn’t ask. It’s not worth it,” Peyton mused.

Jimmy just nodded his agreement. I yawned running a hand through my hair. We’ve got work tonight so I need to snap out of this. And it’s 10am – why am I awake?!

“T, go get ready, we’re going shopping,” Peyton announced suddenly.

“Eurgh, since when?” I whined.

“Since when do we need an excuse to shop?” Peyton sniggered.

I thought about it for a second, but shrugging. She’s got a point. I drained the last of my coffee and dumped the mug in the sink.

“Alright, give me half an hour,” I yawned.

“Make it quicker and I won’t stop you arguing with Zacky today at Matt’s barbecue that we’re going to after the mall,” Peyton replied playfully.

“Give me twenty minutes,” I smirked.

I can never resist the lure of a possible fight.

*

Four hours later and we were finally leaving the mall. I’ll tell you something – Leana can sure as hell shop! And in so little time too! Seeing as Peyton and I haven’t been around the mall at all, she gave us the expert tour, and I think we actually have at least 10 bags each! Leana is perfect for Jimmy though. They’re both fun-loving, totally random and kinda crazy. And it’sreally cute how Leana’s face lights up when she talks about her fiancé. They clearly love each other a lot. At least someone can be with the one they love.

Anyway, Jimmy’s just picked us up and we’re on our way to Matt’s. I’m wearing a red mini skirt that displays my leg tattoo brilliantly, a white tube top, red ballet flats, red lipstick and my black aviators. Peyton’s wearing a tight white graphic t-shirt, purple plaid short shorts, black flip flops that display her gothic foot tattoo well and dark purple sunglasses. We both look quite hot, if I do say so myself. And seeing as it’s the second week of May, the sun is shining brightly and it’s really warm. So I’m happy. Besides, it’ll be interesting to finally see Matt’s house.

“Alrighty, let’s go!” Jimmy whooped, pulling to a stop.

My jaw dropped as he cut the engine. This house is fucking massive! Leana giggled, so I’m assuming Peyton’s expression is the same as mine. Silently we got out the car and Jimmy locked it, before taking Leana’s hand in his. We followed the couple round to the back of the house, met with the sight of Matt, Brian, and Zacky.

“Peyton!” Matt said happily.

Peyton ran up to Matt and pressed her lips to his in an intense kiss. I cleared my throat, raising an eyebrow in amusement. Matt broke away from my sister and blushed lightly. Bless him.

“Hey Trinity,” Matt grinned apologetically.

“Hey,” I snorted, waving my hand.

I squealed as a pair of hands went over my eyes.

“Guess who?” a deep voice whispered.

“Hmm...I’m gonna say Brian because Baker would rather splice my intestines,” I chuckled.

I spun around to face the person. Indeed, it was Brian.

“Well, I don’t know about that. He looks pretty damn jealous right now,” Brian smirked.

I turned my head to look over my shoulder. Brian was right, Zacky was glaring in our direction. I scowled and stuck up my middle finger before looking back at Brian.

“It’s 3pm, so Peyton and I have got to leave in 4 hours for work,” I announced.

“So no drinking?” Brian pouted.

“I’m sure one beer couldn’t hurt. But no more,” I warned.

Brian grinned and ran inside the house, making me laugh.

“Can I talk to you?” a voice hissed at me.

I turned around, not impressed to see Zacky.

“And why would I agree to that, sweet cheeks?” I sneered.

Zacky rolled his eyes and pulled me down the side of the house, out of sight from everyone else. I tore my arm from his grasp and narrowed my eyes. What the fuck?

“What the fuck is your problem, Baker?” I snarled.

“Why are you flirting with Brian so much?” Zacky blurted.

I raised an eyebrow.

“Why do you care?” I asked bluntly.

“Because he only wants one thing from you,” Zacky replied.

“What if that’s all I want?” I retorted.

Zacky looked a bit shocked. I guess he’s not used to girls like me.

“Look, Baker, I really don’t give a shit what you think, alright? So quit with the wounded puppy act and go find someone else to fuck,” I said simply, although my eyes flashed dangerously.

“I’m sorry,” Zacky sighed.

“W-What?” I asked, confused.

“I’m sorry for hitting you. I’ve never laid a hand on a woman before and I wish I never had,” Zacky said quietly, averting his eyes.

I felt my resolve crack slightly. Was he really that upset about hitting me? Then I froze over again. Why the hell am I getting soft?

“I hit you first and I hit you back after. So I don’t really care,” I shrugged, folding my arms over my chest.

“Damn it, Trinity, I’m trying to be the bigger person here and you’re just throwing it in my face!” Zacky exasperated.

His desperation turned to shock as I cupped his crotch with my hand.

“Oh you are the bigger person,” I growled.

“Then why are you ignoring me?” Zacky whimpered.

I rubbed my hand up and down, smirking at the feeling of him starting to harden. This guy really is too easy.

“Trinity, why?” Zacky managed to choke out as his eyes rolled back slightly.

“Because I’ve had you once. I don’t need you again,” I said simply.

And with that, I left him standing there as I walked back to where everyone else was. Why was I messing with him? I don’t know. But I’m having too much fun to stop.

*

[Peyton]

Trinity and I were leaving for work now, but there was someone I needed to talk to first. Zacky. All I know is that Zacky has been moping around ever since he and Trinity went down the side of the house, and I kind of feel responsible. Well, Trinity is my sister and we all know what she’s like.

“I just have to go to the bathroom,” I told my sister.

“Alright, make it quick,” she nodded, smiling.

Fool. I just nodded and walked inside Matt’s house. Matt had told me that Zacky was sitting in the living room, so I walked there. Sure enough, there he was. Zacky lifted his green eyes to meet mine, before sighing. So Trinity did do something.

“Alright, spill,” I demanded, sitting down next to him.

“Why should I?” Zacky muttered bitterly.

“Because I’m the only other person that knows Trinity as well as she does,” I said simply.

Zacky’s eyes filled with hurt and a guilty pang went through me. Damn my emotions.

“What happened, Z?” I asked softly.

“I tried to apologise for hitting her, because I’ve never hit a woman before and I feel like shit for doing so, but she just threw it back in my face. Then she...”

Zacky trailed off, looking disgusted with himself.

“Then she what?” I prompted.

Zacky took a long gulp on the beer in his hand before looking back at me.

“Trinity teased me and walked off. She only wanted me for a one-time fuck and I can’t handle that,” Zacky mumbled.

I groaned and ran my hands through my hair. Normally I was fine with Trinity sleeping around with one night stands, but this felt different. I could already tell that Zacky likes her and this complicates things.

“I’m sorry Zacky, but this is how my sister works. Hell, if I wasn’t sleeping with Matt I’d be doing the same. I don’t really know what to say,” I apologised.

“At least you’re honest,” Zacky laughed dryly.

I bit my bottom lip as a thought sprung to mind. Hopefully Trinity won’t kill me.

“Look, there’s only two ways to get Trinity’s attention. I’ll only tell you one for now to see if it works. You’ve got to stop acting so...pathetic, no offence. Trinity hates weakness. Start ignoring her and act cold when she’s around. This will get her confused because she sure as hell enjoyed the fucks you two had. Trinity always wants what she can’t have,” I explained.

Zacky thought over what I’d said for a few seconds, before nodding. Then he frowned.

“Why are you helping me?” he asked, confused.

“Because I’m fed up of seeing my sister hurt herself. I can’t tell you much because she would slit my throat, but she needs to get over her ex. That’s all I can say. I just think that you would be good for her,” I said softly.

“Okay, thanks,” Zacky smiled weakly.

“No problem. Don’t mention a word of this to anyone. It won’t work if anyone knows, because Trinity can be very persuasive and would get it out of them easily. So keep this to yourself,” I warned.

“Got it,” Zacky chuckled.

I smiled, triumphant, and stood up and headed out of the room.

“Peyton?” Zacky called.

“Yeah?” I asked, not turning around.

“Thank you,” Zacky said quietly.

I chuckled and turned my head to face him.

“I’m not doing this for you,” I smirked.

Zacky rolled his eyes but laughed. I smiled and headed back out the house.

“What made you so happy?” Trinity frowned.

“Nothing,” I grinned, linking arms with her.

My sister frowned at me, but dropped the subject. Good, I can’t let her sniff around just yet. All I can hope is that this works.
♠ ♠ ♠
Peyton's shopping and bbq outfit
Trinity's shopping and bbq outfit
Jimmy and Leana
Matt’s backyard

I give you free rights to hate Trinity right now lol.
Let's get Zacky's plan in action!
Gotta love Peyton's sneakiness, right?

Comments!
xo