Status: rockin the key board!

Open Minds

And then there were two

Well, there are these three new guys. As soon as they walk into the class Taylah and Shannon turned into love birds. We each chose one of these guys. I took Dimitri. I don't quite care frankly speaking, but he does look really hot and sexy. However I just can't keep my eyes off him. He's got this amazing hair, the golden eyes that makes me shiver every time I look into them and oh boy his voice and skin, its so......unique. Ok your probably wondering how I know his voice sounds and how his skin feels when I haven't even talked to him or touched him. The thing is I have talked to him and touched him.

I was at my locker after our first lesson, when I heard guys talking about girls. Not just any girls it was about Taylah, Shannon and me. They were talkng about how different we are and how we smell, like we were close enough for them to smell us. I don't know may be Alex had smelt Shannon because she did talk to him a few times but how could Kayne and Dimitri know how Taylah and I smelt. I kept listening to their conversation, when suddenly they stopped talking altogether. They walked freely like they didn't care but something about them changed. I don't know what it was but some thing did change. They walked past me and I knew there were three of them but then suddenly there were only two.

"Shit!!" Dimitri is leaning against Taylah's locker. I drop my Ipod and look down when I realise that he's already picked it up and is playing with it. "Don't you ever do that!!!" I yell at him. "Hey, is that how you treat new students?" he asks. "Look, don't try to be smart with me. You scared me to death so, what you think I should be like you didn't do anything. You know no one has ever dared to scare me because I'm never scared, but you......you think I'm one of those girls." I point to where Emma, a popular is standing with her stupid, stuck up friends who's now eyeing me cause I'm talking to the hot new guy. Jealous little bitch. "I don't think you're like them, I know you're different and what the hell is wrong with her? I already hate her for looking at you like that, whats her problem aren't you allowed to have a little fun?" I fake a laugh and say, "That bitch hates me cause every guy she likes is always after my friends or me so she hates us. We have a long history together, and I've lived like this for a long time so I know when and how to fight back at her, and why do you even care.Its not like you are my hero or something. I know how to defend my friends and myself plus I don't need your help so I would really appriciate it if you just left me alone. "

I try to snatch my Ipod back from Dimitri but he's holding it too tight, so instead I just slam my locker door and walk away. However, as I start walking he takes hold of my elbow and spins and pulls me towards him so that I'm facing him. We are so close that I can smell his aftershave, and his skin is so cool that a shiver runs down my spine.He takes my hand and places the Ipod in it then he says sorry and walks away. When I head towards my next class I see Emma staring at me with her mouth wide open. When I walk past her i expect her to call me a slut of a bitch but instead she just looks at me like she's never seen me before. Then I walk to my second period thinking about what had just happened. It was all so quick that now it feels like it was a dream.

At lunch time Taylah, Shannon and I are just sitting at our normal table. Shannon is telling us about her encounter with Alex while we listen. Then suddenly I feel like someone is staring at me so I turn around in my seat and see Dimitri with the expression on his face that says sorry. I smile at him and he smiles back. Then I turn around in my seat to focus on Shannon's love story.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy everyone. Hope you are loving our story so far.
Please comment and give us your feed back plus keep reading.

Thanx