Status: rockin the key board!

Open Minds

Im fine

Taylah’s POV

At lunch Shannon told Nirali and me about her embarrassing encounter with Alexander… In the girls toilets. I decided words weren’t enough so I placed my hand on hers letting me see what she saw. It was like watching the discovery channel, ‘the life of the embarrassed teenager’ Haha. I let go, Nirali was awfully conscious I looked behind her and that new guy Dimitri was staring at her. He looked sorry for some reason.

“Okay spit it out what did he do to you,” I looked at her, watching her cheeks redden.
“Who?” She tried to lie, rule number one: you cannot lie to a mind reader.
“Don’t play games with me,” I smirked and grabbed her hand, I saw go to her locker, she heard the guys, holy crap! They were talking about us, they said we smelled nice. They were hardly near us! God Kayne’s hot, anyway back to business. Nirali drops her Ipod, she goes to pick it up but Dimitri has got it and is playing with it. I can feel her anger, why is she angry? Oh he wont give it back Haha. Ooh she has slammed her locker and is now walking away, He pulled her back, I could feel something getting put into her hand, Awww sweet he has given her back the Ipod. He said sorry and left.

I released Nirali’s hand, her cheeks were bright red.
“That is soo cute,” I squealed.
“Gosh you love going into our minds don’t you,” Said Shannon, purposely giving me the stink eye. I chuckled.
“Only your minds, its like being in a zoo,” I impersonated a lion. We giggle a little then we parted, Shannon went to chemistry, Nirali and I went to English.

I sat on my seat next to Nirali. I ran my fingers through my hair as I waited for Mrs. Primbert. I gasped and shoved Nirali, guess who’s in our English class… Yeh Alexander and Kayne. Nirali giggled quietly, I looked at Kayne, A slight draft blew his hair, I let out a sigh then he looked at me. Shit! I looked away, please don’t have red cheeks! Please don’t have red cheeks!
Mrs. Primbert arrived, her long blonde hair pinned up in a bun. She was wearing a beige cashmere sweater and cream slacks. I think she was the only teacher I like, she is really sweet.

“Good morning students,” She beamed. I actually smiled back, wow…
“Good morning Mrs. Primbert,” replied the class.
“Okay, today im just going to let you relax and read your novels and study,” She sat down at her desk and smiled at the class. I was so close to standing up and shouting ‘YES! I LOVE YOU!’ but that would have looked and sounded weird.
I grabbed my book and dived into the world of vampires.

I was happily enjoying my book when I felt hands on my shoulders.
“What book you reading?” said a seductive voice into my ear. I still carried on reading in a trance like state but still managed to reply.
“A vampire novel,”
“Do you like vampires?” Said the male voice again.
“Yeah,”
“What do you like about them?” His voice sent shivers through my spine.
“There attractive, irresistible and fangs turn me on,” I said not realising who I was speaking to. I caught my finger on a page of the book, god it stung like a bitch.
I felt a breeze.

“Who were you just talking to?” Nirali stared at me, I snapped back to reality.
“Huh? I what, well he’s right here…,” I turned round, no one was behind me. I muffled a scream and almost began hyper ventilating.
“Nirali I swear, there was someone here,” I panicked, she hugged me.
“Don’t worry,” She tried to calm me.
I rested my head in my hands; I looked at Alexander and Kayne. Kayne looked distressed he was clenching his fists; Alexander looked at me for a moment and patted Kayne’s back. Kayne got up and left class. What was wrong with Kayne? Was he ill?
I rubbed my shoulders were they had been touched.

When class ended, it was also the end of school. I rushed to my locker with Nirali by my side, I saw Shannon walking back from her lesson she was with Dimitri. I heard Nirali take in a deep breath when she saw him. Haha she is adorable.
Shannon and Dimitri approached us; Nirali screamed in her head ‘WHAT DO I DO! HES COMING THIS WAY EEEP!’ I rubbed my ear, that was one loud thought.
“Hello stranger,” I cast a smile a Dimitri, he smiled cutely, he was like a little manga character.
“Heyaa,” He waved enthusiastically.
“So I see you have met Shannon,” said Nirali, I almost cracked up, the fumes of jealousy were extreme. Dimitri’s smile dropped, Ahh yes earlier today, the incident.
“Yes, we were lab partners,” Dimitri smiled a little. “Look, I'm sorry about today,” He hugged Nirali, oh shit… I tried to strengthen my wall before I heard her loud thoughts. Too late. She screamed in her head.
‘HE'S TOUCHING ME AHHHH! OMG IM BEING HUGGED '
I clasped my head. It throbbed as if a bull horn had been blown in my ear.
“Nirali be quiet!” I shouted. Oh…My…God, I started shaking. I can’t believe I just said that. I flung my bag onto my shoulder and slammed my locker shut. I held back tears. That was so stupid of me!
“Bye guys,” I muttered. I walked fast paced out of the big double doors.

I practically ran out of the school grounds, tears rolled down my cheeks. It was times like this that I regretted being a telepath. I slumped against a wall, I crossed my arms, my nails slightly dug into the flesh of my arms.
I wiped away my tears before I entered my home.
“Heya Taylah,” My mum chimed, I forced a smile.
“hey mum,”
“Are you ok my love,” Her smile almost made me feel better.
“Yes… im fine,” I began to walk to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!!!