Status: Revived.

Vision

The Ladies Who Lunch

Guillermo and I had danced away and now we were going to lunch. Hopefully he wouldn’t get the idea yet that I was trying to make a pass at him, even though I totally was. I watched as William locked the store for lunch. I couldn’t believe that I had just finished dancing with him. That was an amazing moment because I was able to get so close to such a pretty man. Though I will admit, William needed to learn how to shake it.

He turned around after he finished locking the shop. “So where are we eating?” he asked.

“I hope you don’t mind, but I’m a vegetarian and Ryland showed me this awesome veggie place down the road so I was thinking of going there,” I replied. I didn’t know how William would react to the vegetarian thing. Most people go into questioning why I don’t eat meat.

“That’s quite fine, but how did that work since you’re clearly of Latin descent. Don’t they eat meat for like everything?” William asked.

I laughed. “I guess you could say so. Mama didn’t like it at first, but then she realized her little boy was becoming a man and needed to respect his decisions.” I began to walk in the direction of the restaurant. “She makes a mean pasta salad though,” I said, quickly after.

William walked beside me. “I don’t eat red meat too often. Usually I just end up either with like chicken or fish. Adam says I make good tuna sandwiches. I-I’d make you one b-but you don’t eat that,” he spoke. His hair bounced when he walked. He must’ve taken care of it really well for it to have that bounce, much like a woman’s.

“You have really nice hair, man,” I started, “Like it has bounce.” I hoped I didn’t come off as strange, but his hair was really nice. My hands found their way to my pockets, a thing I only did when I became nervous.

William laughed, I could see his smile. “Thank you, I kinda got stuck with chick hair and luckily I don’t have to do much to it. Just kinda wash, comb, and wear. Very simple, though I’m thinking of cutting it soon because a lot of people are mistaking me for a girl now that it’s at my shoulders.” He threw his hair back only for it to settle in the same place again. “Well that was a fail. I definitely need to cut it now.”

I didn’t want him to cut it. How I was supposed to pull on it when I finally got into bed with him? It would be catastrophic! He wouldn’t carry the same soft look that had me wanting him in my bed so bad. “I think it looks fine. Sure I thought you were a chick at first, but I think you wear it well,” I said in hopes that he would decide against cutting his beautiful hair.

“Hmm, you think so or are you trying to butter up your new boss?” he asked, laughing at the end. William even nudged my arm like we were old pals.

“What if I said it was a little bit of both?” We had finally reached the restaurant. I took hold of the door and held it open for William. “After you, Guillermo.” I watched him walk inside with those pretty little hips of his. I had the urge to just give him a nice smack on the ass, but I stopped myself from doing so.

William walked over to a table by the window. He sat himself down and got remotely comfortable. Picking up a menu, William began to read and I watched as his eyes moved from line to and his hand picked at the side of the table. He had all of these little quirks.

“Hello, my name is Abby and I’ll be your waitress for today,” a girl said, pulling me out of watching William and William from reading the menu. “Can I start you off with something to drink?”

“Umm y-yes,” William began, “I’ll have water with lemon.” His hand was picking more at the table now that he was stuttering. I guessed it bothered him when he was in public. His eyes flitted back to mine and that’s when I realized it was my turn to answer.

“I’ll have a Coke,” I told the waitress. I went back to watching William and how he picked at the side of the table. Why was he so nervous? He shouldn’t have been nervous because he was with me. Now he could as nervous as he wanted in bed as long as he would submit to me. “Nervous?” I asked, giving him a smile.

He nodded his head. “It’s hard for me to speak in public. People usually don’t expect a stutter from an adult,” he said. His hand continued to pick at the table. “Anything good? I’ve never had vegetarian food.”

I glanced down at the menu. I knew what I was going to order. Ryland had suggested it to be because he had had it. “They have this really good quesadilla platter. That’s what I’m planning to get. You could have what Ryland had the other day though. It was some salad with strawberries. Looked pretty good. They have pasta too.”

William nodded and began to read the menu once more. I watched. He was more sunken in than usual. Normally, he would have this shy feel about him, but he was even more introverted. Face hidden behind his hair, William read the lines of text.

“William?” I asked, trying to get his attention. Luckily, I did. “When we order if you want me to speak for you, I can,” I offered him. I felt sorry him and I didn’t want to cause him discomfort it would hinder my plan to get with him.

He looked up at me. Guillermo smiled. “That’s very nice of you, Gabe. I should say yes,” he paused, “but my speech therapist would have told me differently. Thank you though.”

My head cocked to the side. “You go to speech therapy?” I wanted to know more about my little Guillermo. Did his stutter bother him that much?

He shook his head. “I used to. Stopped after high school. It just wasn’t getting better,” he told me.

“One water with lemon and one Coke,” Abby said, placing down the drinks. “Ready to order?” She took out a pad and a pen.

I looked to Guillermo and he gave me a nod. “Yes,” I answered. “I’ll have the quesadilla platter.”

“One quesadilla platter,” she repeated, writing it down. She looked to William. “And you?”

“W-what he’s having,” William replied quickly.

Abby nodded and wrote down his order. She then sped away, leaving William and I alone again.

“I don’t mean to pry, but does your stutter affect your singing?” I asked him. Guillermo needed to invest himself in me before I could make a move. I didn’t want to over step my relationship with him. The boy needed to fall for the Gabanti charm before anything.

“Not at all, only when I speak,” he answered. “Do you have any odd quirks?”

“Besides my insatiable need to dance at many times of the day, no. Sometimes I’ll really odd dreams, but nope.”

“D-dancing… yeah, you really seem to enjoy that.”

“You don’t dance, I know. That’ll change. I make everyone dance.”

“Didn’t you just do that?”

“No, I had to coax you into dancing with me. One day, you’ll want to dance with me of your own free will, Guillermo.”

He chuckled. “Yes, that’ll be when you have me over for drinks. I reckon it’ll be sometime in the next week,” he joked.

I smirked. “If I can kick out Ryland, I’ll definitely have you over for drinks and dancing. No promises on food. I can’t really cook.”

William was still laughing a bit. “It’s a date then,” he told me.

If Guillermo only knew how much his joking words were being taken literally. Next week we would have a date at my home. Drinks, dancing, and hopefully more would ensue.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter five. Told ya, MissPunkRawr, it would be up soon. Comments are golden!