Status: Revived.

Vision

Overkill

I over did it. I must’ve over done it. There I was standing a little ways back from Guillermo’s frame that was seated on the ground covering his mouth. It must’ve been too much too soon, but how could I help myself? William had his confidence up and I was ready to give it to him and I did.

I wanted him. How could I not start with a kiss? I would have to kiss him if I wanted him in my bed, naked and screaming my name. Sure, this may have been our first date, but I had dates that were purely just sex as soon as we got in. Not much of a date, but why should Guillermo be any different?

“Guillermo?” I asked, tip-toeing over to him.

He was shaking, twitching, and blinking rapidly. His breathing was rapid and I see he was breaking out in a sweat. The tall frame of Guillermo had become a crumpled wreck of a man. He was trying to lift his hand up to stop me, but I kept inching closer.

Sliding onto my knees, I was right next to his panicked frame. My hand touched his and took hold the shaking body part. “Guillermo, calma te,” I told him as softly as possible. He needed to calm down. My thumb grazed over the top of his hand. “Breathe with me, William. Breathe,” I spoke, inhaling deeply. I exhaled and hoped he would follow. Watching Guillermo’s eyes, I continued taking deep breaths.

Guillermo was trying to follow my breathing. His inhales were still shorter than mine, but he was soon taking deeper breaths. His hand still covered his mouth though. Soon his breaths were deep enough that his eyes slipped shut and it appeared that he was sleeping. His hair was a little messed up now, but he still looked wonderful enough to be in my bed.

I looked over at his eyes once more to see they were open. Guillermo had stopped shaking and I still was rubbing over the top of his hand. I had no idea he was that nervous of a wreck.

Guillermo took away his hand from his mouth. “I’m s-sorry,” he stuttered. His eyes were downcast and his lips were in a small frown.

“No, no, perdona me,” I whispered to him, asking for his forgiveness. “I thought you were ready for that.” My hand still hadn’t let go of his. I was full of questions now. William had never acted like this. I knew he was a bit fragile, but not to this point. “Does this happen often?”

Guillermo nodded and then shook his head. “When I feel like I’m getting close to someone it happens. I panic over getting close,” he admitted quietly.

Bless his heart. He got tongue tied and mentally knotted because he felt he was getting close to me. I wouldn’t have minded getting closer, but I didn’t want to kill Guillermo. He needed to move slowly. The sweet boy in front of me with the sweet hips had to go slow. I’d never gone slowly with anyone, except maybe when I lost my virginity.

“It’s alright. I moved too quickly for you,” I told him. The song in the room had changed to a slower club track that you could rock to. “Dance with me again?”

Guillermo looked at me and raised an eyebrow. “The music’s slower now.” His eyes glanced at my hand holding his. The small frown lifted for a moment.

“I know. We can still dance to it, any which way you like, even if you have me stand five feet away from you and have me shuffle in place,” I joked.

William laughed. “We can get close. I panic over getting close from physical to emotional attachments. So, we can get close, but not get close.”

I nodded and helped him up. Guillermo was a bit awkward on his feet and he sort of fell into my chest. He shook in shock. “I got you,” I reassure him. “Just hold onto me.”

Guillermo did so. His arms curled around my neck, despite us being of almost even height. His head rested on my shoulder.

The feeling of hair was on my skin and it tickled a bit. My feet guided his as we swayed. This wasn’t so bad. We moved in strange increments both in dance moves and relationship build up. Slow didn’t have to mean boring, I guessed. It didn’t have to be tedious. I just had to let Guillermo feel comfortable enough to get close to me so he wouldn’t panic.

His body was warm on mine as we danced in my living room. All of his weight was on me and I just couldn’t fathom how he could just go this slowly. The man on my chest was someone who I wanted in bed with me so I could feel his skin and make him scream for me. I wanted him to feel me, all of me, and to grin with satisfaction as I put him through the dirtiest things. His face covered in my cum and just the thoughts going through my head were making me excited.

I had to stop myself. My mind didn’t want to let Guillermo in on my thoughts of screwing him into oblivion. My body did. I didn’t want to get hard over my thoughts and have him think I’m some sort of sleazy man, even if I was some sort of sleazy man.

The song picked up the pace once more. I stopped our swaying. “Still wanna dance?” I asked Guillermo. Pushing him into possibly grinding with me might be too much for him.

Guillermo picked his head up and nodded. His spun around and his ass was soon lined up with my crotch. His hips began to move awkwardly and I knew this was out of his comfort zone, but he was trying.

Taking hold of his hips, I guided him. My face was at the side of his head, right by his ear. “Just follow me. Don’t be nervous and let me guide you,” I whispered. It was sort of like seducing him, but not. I felt him shiver from my words.

We grinded and I could tell he was starting to get the swing of things. Our paced picked up in time with the music and the feeling of Guillermo’s ass against me was almost too much. I knew I was getting excited. I had to spin him around so he would face me. Now our crotches were aligned and I could sense even he was getting excited. A blush was casted on his cheeks.

One of my legs went between his and I brought us closer. We were rubbing against each other and as it progressed, Guillermo’s blush got deeper and deeper. It was like he was a young teen who was embarrassed by getting aroused. I, honestly, didn’t mind. A smile tugged at my lips. I knew that he could sense my excitement as well.

“Don’t be embarrassed, Guillermo. We’re in the same boat,” I told him. He need not be embarrassed. I already knew I was a hot piece of ass and that many wanted to bang me.

He bit his lip. “Yours doesn’t hurt,” he spoke, childlike. His face was hidden behind his hair and I knew he was truly embarrassed.

“Guillermo no es un problema. Yo te puedo ayudar,” I spoke to him, smirking. I could have helped him and it really wasn’t a problem for me to do so. My hips continued to move and I watched Guillermo bite his lip even harder. “You can make noise, Guillermo.” My hips crashed into his and Guillermo let out a gasp with a whimper.

“G-Gabe, it’s fine it’s just I h-haven’t d-uhh,” he ended the statement in a moan.

Dancing over to the wall, I pressed Guillermo against it. My hips continued to rock into his, causing both of our hard-ons to rub against each other further. My all was going into this. William’s arms were around my neck again. They were almost limp and his mouth was right by my ear. He would whimper, gasp, and groan as I continued.

Now this was the kind of date I was sort of hoping for. Sure, Guillermo wasn’t screaming my name and we weren’t naked, but it was better than nothing. Our bodies were close and rocking together to the rhythm of the music. We were feeling each other up close and there was alcohol in our systems. It was bliss.

“G-guh-Gabe, I’m uhh, ugh.” William’s body slumped into mine. His breathing was hard and rapid. William’s breath was coating my neck.

I stopped rocking against him. I was still hard myself, but that didn’t matter much. Holding Guillermo in a sort of hug, I walked us over to the couch and sat us down. I placed Guillermo beside me. Glancing down at his crotch, I could see that he’d creamed his pants from the darker looking fabric compared to the rest.

Guillermo was shaking a bit and his breathing was still very quick. It was like a calmer version of his panic attack, only without the crazy blinking. His cheeks were a burning red and a small smile was on his face.

“Feel better?” I asked him.

“Y-yeah,” he stuttered, sitting up correctly. He looked around and down at my crotch. “You’re not though.”

“I’m fine,” I told him, patting my hard-on. “It’ll go down. I just didn’t want you to be in pain anymore.” Me jerking off could wait, I had to entertain my guest.

“This has been a very strange date.”

“Nah, not really,” I admitted.

“How so? You just got me off by dancing.”

“I’ve had dates that as soon as we were inside our clothes were gone.”

“Sounds awful.”

“How so?”

“You barely know the person and you’re already getting intimate.”

“We barely know each other and we just got intimate.”

“That was different. I just happened to get aroused and you got me off.”

“That’s pretty damn intimate, if I do say so myself,” I told him.

“We didn’t fuck, Gabe.”

“No, we didn’t. Would you like to?”

“Uhh no, we’re only on the first date. Is that all you want from me?”

This question stopped me. I did want to screw Guillermo. It was my main focus, but this was one of those questions where you had to lie if you wanted to get in bed with them. “No, you’re different.”

“Different?” he asked.

I nodded. “Hay algo en tú. No se que pero hay algo.” It wasn’t a lie. There was something different about William, but that didn’t stop me from wanting to fuck him at all.

“What’s that mean?”

“There’s something about you, Guillermo. I just don’t know what it is.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are golden! <3