Sequel: Traveling Backwards
Status: Finished. You guys were awesome<3

You Just Broke Every Stereotype

Five Reasons

“Hey Jaydee, you got everything?” asked my Uncle.
He was not very old, but at the same time not very young. He had black hair, like I do, and a scruffy beard. Uncle Alex was headmaster; I think that’s what they call it now, at a boarding school. After my parent’s sudden death, I am being sent off to him and rather quickly. Whatever is in this paragraph is about all I know about him. I never saw him when I was a kid. He lived far away and my parent’s said he had changed. Why they left me to go to him in their will I will never know. So I know his name, what he looks like and that he is a headmaster.
That’s it.
“Yea, I got rid of a lot of stuff, you said I would have a huge dorm, almost like a big condo or smaller house, but if I am sharing, it might be hard to have a lot. I don’t need a lot.” I’m not one of those girls who changes her outfit four times a day. “Oh, and thank you for making room for me at your school.” Since I didn’t know the guy, I was kinda nervous, add in the fact he might be a pedophile, I decided to be nice.
“That’s fine. I wouldn’t have anywhere else to keep you and the nearest schools are really far away. Being the headmaster of a boarding school, why send you to a different one.”
I had fallen asleep on the plane, and when I woke up, it was dark and we were in a car going through a forest. Fresh snow was on the ground and I could see the school up ahead. You’re basic castle… more or less.
“Micah is going to take you to your room. You will be sharing a room with him, Dimitri, Lurk, Wolf and Ryder. They are very nice boys and have been chosen for specific reasons. You should never be out here alone. Understand?” He asked.
“Yes, but for what reasons?”
“Well, Micah is very nice and caring; he can understand your feelings so I figured that will be helpful. With you being a girl and all. Dimitri is more or less mature so he can help you with your studies. Lurk is kind of quiet, but he is good company if you don’t want to talk. I know how girls can get like that…” Geez, thanks. Glad to know he thinks I will be an emotional wreck. I know my parents died. But come on. “Ryder is… very hyper and kind of a comedian, keep your spirits up…” Again with the emotions. “Wolf can get a temper, but he will protect you. All five reasons. Well, there’s Micah, do you have your carry on?” I nodded. “Well, see you around.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!
Just starting off