Sequel: Traveling Backwards
Status: Finished. You guys were awesome<3

You Just Broke Every Stereotype

Not Very Nice

“How are you feeling?” asked Micah, as he sat next to me.
I stretched and looked at him. “Are you going to eat me?”
Ryder, who was in the kitchen spit out his ‘protein drink’ and then started laughing.
“I haven’t eaten you yet. Wolf might, but no one else will.”
“What about me?” asked Wolf, walking into the room, shirtless. I backed up on the couch. If I wasn’t so scared of him I would have noticed how freakin’ sexy he looked with out a shirt on. What I wouldn’t give to…
“Jaydee?” asked Micah. “Are you okay?”
I didn’t take my eyes off Wolf. I was somewhere between scared and totally in love with how that felt.
“What the hell did you do to me.” I spat at Wolf.
“I bit you.” He shrugged.
“That wasn’t very nice.” I said like I was two.
He was behind me and his face was to my neck in half a second. “But you loved it.” I tensed up. Part of me wanted him to bite me again, but the other part was scared out of my mind… which is probably why I wanted him to bite me again.
He was gone and sitting at the table.
“Now that we don’t have to hide this anymore. Living will be easier.” Said Dimitri walking into the kitchen.
“Now we get to tell the Dean she knows…” said Micah.
“But he can’t know I bit her. We have to come up with something else.” Said Wolf.
“Why?” I asked, pulling the blanket around me.
“Because there is basically only one rule on this campus. You don’t bite the human girl.” Said Dimitri. “You can know, but we didn’t want you to find out this way… we were going to let you adjust a little better but Wolf ruined that one for us.”
Wolf glared at Dimitri.
“Oh. And we live in hell. Not Russia. But you’ve gotta give Lurk props for thinking of that so fast.” Said Ryder.
“But it’s cold here!” I stated.
“Wow someone likes to listen to stereotypes.”
“Not my fault your breaking all stereotypes.”
“But it’s your fault you believed them.”
Touché.
♠ ♠ ♠
NOT EDITED!!!
Sorry it's been so long!
Sorry it's short!
I was on vacation and then... idk just busy :)
Check out Remember Me?
Comments are nice
But silents readers are loved by me...
Not so much by tdg-addict though xD