Sequel: Traveling Backwards
Status: Finished. You guys were awesome<3

You Just Broke Every Stereotype

***

Fuck this. Fuck them. Fuck hell. Fuck this school. Fuck Kaige. Fuck Wolf. Fuck fuck fuck.
I was sitting at the kitchen table, going through songs on my iPod when Dimitri and Lurk walked in.
“Hey Jaydee, school starts next week. Do you have all your—“ started Dimitri. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my side. Here we go again… I thought.
“Shut up for a second. Just shut up,” I snapped at Dimitri. I stumbled over to the couch, pulled a pillow over my head, and hugged my knees to my chest. My whole body tensed and my heart was pounding. My side started to go numb. I felt a cold hand on mine. Then everything went black. Again.
I slowly became aware of my surroundings as I woke up. The pain had stopped and I was in the same spot on the couch. I slowly lifted my head and found Lurk sitting on the floor, at my side. His hand was the hand on mine. He noticed I was awake, gave my hand a soft squeeze, got up, and walked off.
“Sorry,” Dimitri murmured as he walked over to me.
“For what? It’s not your fault,” I said weakly.
“I’m sorry you have to go through this.”
“Oh.”
All of a sudden, Wolf stomped in through the front door. He was angry. I could feel it.
“I think I know why your pain is so fucking intense,” he barked at me.
“Because two vampires bit me?” I responded sarcastically.
“Kaige is hurting himself on purpose.”
“Why would he do that?”
“Because it hurts you too…”
“Ugh. Great.”
“I know. As I was saying, Kaige was hurting himself. Remember when you felt like you were drowning? That was him soaking himself in gasoline. And the burning? Him about to light himself on fire using a lighter.”
“How do you even know all this?”
“Stryker told me. He stumbled across Kaige as he was about to disintegrate himself and stopped him.”
“Wait. Who the hell is Stryker?”
“One of the guys in Kaige’s little crew… He actually doesn’t even stand for what Kaige stands for. He’s just a follower. He’s actually a really nice guy. Buy yeah, he stopped him. If he hadn’t, who knows what would have happened to you.”
“So I feel pain whenever either of you feel pain?”
“I thought you knew that.”
“I knew I could feel your emotions… “
“You can feel our pain too…When it’s strong enough.”
“So Kaige is hurting himself to hurt me? What the fuck?”
“He’s a bastard… By the way, those pains and numbness in your side is from him cutting himself.”
“I can’t believe that fucking asshole!” I threw my pillow against the wall.
Wolf simply nodded and disappeared into his room.
“Wait where are you—“ I started. But Wolf just kept walking. He closed the door to his room and I could hear his stereo.
Then the pain started all over again.
♠ ♠ ♠
not a very good chapter v.v
next one will be better, i promise (:
click it >>We Are All Broken