Sequel: Traveling Backwards
Status: Finished. You guys were awesome<3

You Just Broke Every Stereotype

I Couldn't Come Up With A Creative Title.

Everything was blurry.
At first I thought I was dreaming. My surroundings had that familiar unfamiliar feeling, and I felt like I was watching myself from the outside. But then it all came back to me.
Hell.
Vampires.
Blood.
Wolf.
Kaige.
Glamour.
Lake.
Pushed.
Drowning.
I immediately sat up and puked into a nearby trashcan.
"Didn't you barf in that trashcan last time?" It was Ryder's voice. "From now on this is yourtrashcan, woman."
We were back home.
Er... what I call my home.
I looked at Ryder blankly.
"Do you remember what happened?" Ryder asked.
I did. But I couldn't tell my brain to say yes.
"You fell into the lake," he continued.
Suddenly I had control again.
"I was pushed," I corrected him.
"There was no one around you Jaydee. You fell."
"No. I didn't."
Dimitri piped up. "You probably have some damage to your memory Jaydee. You were under for a while. And your body is still weak. Don't strain yourself. Relax."
"I was pushed!" I insisted.
"We believe you," Dimitri said.
"Oh my fucking god, really? Don't give me bullshit Dimitri. Don't tell me that just to shut me up!"
Dimitri and Ryder exchanged looks. I tried to get up but Dimitri stopped me.
"Stay down," he said.
"I'm not a fucking dog!"
"I know."
"I'm fine. Now get out of my way. Stop being so fucking controlling."
"You were unconcious for almost an hour, Jaydee. We were really worried."
"So?"
"I'm just saying..." Dimitri mumbled sheepishly.
"Why didn't you just help me at the lake? Why did you drag me all the way back here?"
"Uhh, you were unconcious. And it was better for you to be inside where its warmer," Ryder explained.
"Wait. Weren't you just like... drunk? Like not that long ago?" I asked Dimitri.
"I wasn't drunk..."
"You were sure acting like it."
"I wasn't."
"Wow. I'm not even going to ask. Just..." I paused. A horrible headache began pounding in my head, and I became dizzy and nauseous. I curled into a ball and just concentrated on breathing. Everything was silent. But after a few seconds, I was fine.
"Umm... School starts tomorrow... You think you're up for it?" asked Dimitri.
"I'll be fine. But can you get me some ibuprofen?" I asked.
"Already on it," said Wolf as he handed me two orange pills and a glass of water.
"Okay weren't you drunk too?!"
"Doesn't last very long down here..." Wolf explained.
"We should really get to the bookstore and buy your school books... I have your schedule here, Jaydee..." said Dimitri as he unfolded a peice of yellow paper he took out of his back pocket.
"We made sure you have every class with at least one of us," Wolf explained.
I nodded, taking the paper from Dimitri's hand.
"You up for the bookstore? If you're not... I can get your books for you," Dimitri said.
"No, I told you I'm fine. Let's go."

---XXX---

The bookstore was right down the hall from the main office in the main building of the school. It was filled with the scent of newly printed books. Dimitri knew his way around better than any of the other guys, so he showed me which books I needed.
History of Vampires. Volume I was the first book that landed in my arms.
"I'm guessing this isn't going to be a normal school," I muttered under my breath.
Dimitri heard me. "Sorry," he shrugged.
I noticed a girl staring at me with wide eyes.
What. Never seen a human girl before? I thought, Oh. Wait. Shit.
I quickly pulled out my braid so my hair would cover the bites on my neck.
"Crap. Good call, Jaydee," Dimitri whispered. He turned back to the shelves.
"Let's see... Next... Angels vs. Demons: A Brief History. Just your basic facts about heaven and hell, really. Quite interesting actually."
An hour later, three pretty thicks paperback books, 3 textbooks, and tons of notebooks and pens were piled in my arms.
"Is this school anything like the schools on Earth?" I asked Dimitri as we stood in line.
"In some ways. We have textbooks, teachers, 6 periods a day, lunch... But no grades, no tests, no graduation... You just take classes till they say you're done, honestly. It's pretty unorganized."
"Weird."
"Yeah. I'm not sure why we even have school here in hell... I mean it's not like it's important for our future or vital to getting a job. But I guess they just want to keep the story of vampires alive. They don't want it to morph into a myth."
"But it's not like the humans on earth ever hear about the story of vampires," I stated.
"Actually... Sometimes it leaks out. Thats the only reason you humans even know what the word 'vampire' means."
I just nodded and placed my books on the counter. The cashier gave me a weird look, whispered something to her co-worker, but handed me my bags.
We headed back towards the apartment with almost no conversation.
I threw the books on top of my bed and decided to take a shower. I had my hair up in a bun when I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I lightly touched the painful area with two fingers. Immediately, they were covered in red.
My bite marks were literally pouring blood.
I quickly threw on my robe which was now soaking with blood near the collar, and ran out to the main room, where the guys were.
"Guys?!" I exclaimed, showing them my neck and my blood covered hand.
Ryder choked on his drink.
Micah's mouth dropped.
Wolf turned even more pale.
Dimitri put his book down.
And Lurk actually spoke.
"Shit."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took a while o.0
What do you think happened?
Comment?
Subscribe?
Questions?
Concerns?
Suggestions?
Ideas?
Cake? I like cake.