Sequel: Traveling Backwards
Status: Finished. You guys were awesome<3

You Just Broke Every Stereotype

I Believe You

"Shit, shit, shit." Muttered Wolf running over to me. "Dimitri, get something for her!" He yelled as he walked. "Come here Jay." He put his hands on either side of my face and looked into my eyes. "Just look at me, don't worry about anything else right now, okay?"
But, just his words didn't exactly help, I could feel the blood as it started to dry on my fingers. I reached up to my neck again and tried to look at it but Wolf held my face. I tried to pull his hand away, but all I got was blood on my face. I started to get in hysterics and tears rolled down my cheeks. The blood kept flowing down my neck and started to drip onto my shirt.
"Jaydee, you need to calm down, you need to be still and you need to just look at me."
Tears still ran down my face. I didn't listen to Wolf and I was still trying to get out of his grip. Dimitri came over with a wet rag and placed it on my neck.
"Jaydee, do you feel alright?" asked Dimitri. I didn't respond. "This is what I'm going to do... I'm going to go to the nurse and get bandages. Wolf, I need you with me. Ryder, you and Micah go out and get food later. Lurk, stay here with Jaydee."
"Why can't I stay here with Jaydee?!" asked Wolf frustrated, his eyes still locked with mine.
"If I remember correctly, it's your fault she's in this mess, or am I wrong?" there was a paused and Wolf's gaze turned cold. "Because, she's obviously freaking out, she needs just to be calm and not worry about much. That's why everyone, but Lurk, needs to leave. Understand?" Again, no one said anything. Wolf dropped my face and walked out the door, soon followed by everyone else but Lurk and Dimitri.
"Lurk, make sure she holds this to her neck when that one gets full with blood." He handed him another rag. "If something bad happens, take her to the nurse, but use it as a last resort. Her uncle would kill us if he knew Wolf and Kaige have bit her."
Lurk just nodded and Dimitri walked out the door. Lurk grabbed my arm and walked me over to the couch and sat me down, wordlessly.
"Lurk?" I asked.
He looked up at me. Realizing he wasn't going to say anything, I started to talk.
"This is an all boys school right?"
He just nodded.
"But yesterday, or was it today? I get my days confused...." I set my gaze across the room to the wall. Lurk isn't exactly the person you make eye contact with while talking. "Anyways, when we were at the library, I saw a girl."
Jaydee, the teachers and staff can be girls.
"No, no, no. It was a girl, a teenage girl. She was staring at me, wide eyed and everything, like I was a freak. I think it was because of the bite on my neck, but I don't know."
That's impossible. No girls go here, except for you.
I turned to face him. "But Lurk, I know what I saw..." My voice carried away.

***************************************

Later on in the night, I had a nice huge band-aid on my neck, which Ryder wrote "Ryder is amazing" on with a pink sharpie, from where he got it, I have no idea. Micah, Dimitri, Ryder Wolf and I were all sitting on the couch watching some movie. They were all laughing at how stupid it is because they claimed that it didn't show vampires accurately. Lurk was stirring some noddles for me in a pot, his back turned to us. I wonder if he thought I was crazy earlier. I know I saw a girl. A real vampire, teenage girl.
Tell them what you saw. Lurk said.
I didn't think much of it, so I might as well tell them.
"Is there any possible way another girl could be here too? Like right now? Besides staff."
"Nopppe." Ryder popped his P.
"You sure?"
"Oh yeah, we'd know. You're the only teenage girl within miles of here. Wolf would be the first to know." Dimitri smirked at him, which earned him a glare from Wolf. "Why do you ask?"
"Well, the other day at the library, remember when I covered up my bite mark with my hair?"
"Yeah, to hid it from the librarian. I gotcha."
"The librarian what? No, there was a girl there! A student."
"Jaydee... there is no girls here." Dimitri, as well as everyone else gave me a weird look.
"Forget it. Whatever. Don't freaking believe me. Why would anyone ever believe Jaydee." I rolled my eyes.
"Somebodies PMSing...." muttered Micah.
I know you're telling the truth. I saw her too. Said Lurk.
"SEE! Lurk believes me!" I practically shouted.
"Jaydee... are you alright?" asked Wolf.
"I think she's probably hallucinating from that blood loss." said Dimitri, taking a sip of... blood. Gross.
"What?? Lurk just told me that he believed me and he saw her too!" I said. Lurk turned around and just looked at me.
Dimitri sighed, like he was getting frustrated with me. "Lurk, did you tell Jaydee that you believed her and you saw the girl too."
Lurk shook his head.
"What!? Seriously?? I hate you all," I huffed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is she hallucinating or what?? :P I knowww.
Haha. Umm. Sorry for late updates.
It's summer.
I'm busy.
Lo siento...
Comment.
Subscribe.
Or don't.... that's cool too.

tdg-addict says: ... TessIsaEvilPixie forgot to mention that we broke 200 subscribers :) You guys are amazinggg.