Sequel: Traveling Backwards
Status: Finished. You guys were awesome<3

You Just Broke Every Stereotype

Your Life Sucks, Jaydee.

"You w-what?" I asked, my voice shaking.
"Jesus Jaydee, are you really going to make me say it again? Wasn't easy to say the first time..." Wolf complained, getting impatient with me.
"I... I just..." I was trying to find the right words to say.
"Why arent you saying it back."
"Wolf... I don't..."
"You don't love me? Is that what you're trying to say?!"
"No, that's not it! Let me fucking talk, Wolf. I was trying to say that I'm just not sure yet! I mean... I think I love you... But I sortof have a lot going on now, you know? I'm not sure what to think. About anything."
Wolf sat on the bench and put his head in his hands. I wanted to go comfort him but I hesitated.
"You heard her, fucker. She doesn't love you! Go cut yourself, pussy." It was Kaige's voice.
He walked up and hugged me from behind. I tried to pry his hands off of me but I couldn't. He held me tighter and lightly kissed my neck.
"Look how she's not even struggling, Wolf. Pick your fucking head up and look at her!" Kaige yelled as he tightened his grip on me again. It was starting to hurt. Wolf lifted his head and had the most terrifying look in his eyes that I had ever seen. Kaige pushed me to the ground and Wolf immediately jumped up to help me.
"Thats right Wolf, go help your little whore of a girlfriend."
"What did he ever do to you, Kaige?! What the fuck did he do to make you hate him this much?!" I screamed as I threw little rocks and pebbles at him. It was the best I could do when I was on the ground. Eventually I got to my feet and Kaige grabbed my shoulder before Wolf could stop him.
"I don't need a reason to hate someone." Kaige let go of my jacket and gave me a little shove. Wolf pushed Kaige to the ground and pinned him down.
"KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF HER!" Wolf yelled. He gripped Kaige's shoulders so tight that his knuckles were white. Then, he bit him.
Ah, so that's what it looks like when you're not the one being bitten...
Kaige let out a cry of pain. You could see the veins in his head and neck pop up. Wolf got up and wiped the blood off his mouth. He grabbed my wrist and took us home.
---XXX---
"It's different when a vampire bites another vampire. The pain is unbelievable. But it doesn't create that link that you have with Kaige and Wolf. Which by the way, how has that been lately?" Micah asked. We were sitting in my bed and coloring our Converses with sharpie.
"Better. I don't know how, but I guess I'm like more used to the pain. I know how to tolerate it without like throwing up or passing out," I laughed.
"That's good. Wolf confessed to me that he's doing better with the whole cutting thing. He's gone a few days without it."
I smiled. "Good."
We sat there for a little while longer, coloring away. I figured it was safe to tell Micah what else had happened earlier that day.
"Wolf told me he loves me..." I said quietly.
Micah put his shoe down.
"He said what?"
"He told me 'I love you.'"
"Well all of us already knew he was obsessed with you... But what did you say?"
"Umm... I told him I wasn't sure."
"Great... How did he take that?"
"That's about the time Kaige showed up."
"Ah."
After a few more minutes, Micah randomly started laughing.
"What's so funny?" I asked.
"Your life sucks, Jaydee."
---XXX---
"Why didn't you tell her?" I heard Ryder ask Lurk.
"I didn't think she was supposed to know that vampires have powers..." Lurk said.
"So you just told her she was crazy? Are you stupid?"
"Better than telling her I can read minds..."
"Umm NO. No it's not Lurk! God. Sometimes I wish you really were a mute..."
I wasn't supposed to hear any of what I just heard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayyyy<3
It's 3:42 AM and I was like "I think I'm gonna write a chapter..."
So I did! :3
Enjoy x)
Subscribe?
Comment?
Comments make my day so... (: