Sequel: Traveling Backwards
Status: Finished. You guys were awesome<3

You Just Broke Every Stereotype

Don't Answer That.

We were sitting on the floor in my room. It was shortly after homecoming ended.
Jayleen was looking around my room, trying to hold back tears that she didn't want me to see.
"Are you okay...?" I asked, trying to read her face.
"What? Oh, yeah, sorry. I'm fine, it's just--" she started, but I cut her off.
"It's obvious you're not fine, so tell me."
"I'm just so tired of being alone."
"You're not alone... I'm right here. We've been talking for like 20 minutes."
"Not that kind of alone, Jaydee. Alone in the boyfriend/girlfriend kind of way. The "you look gorgeous" kind of way. I can't help it but feel like a fucking loser whenever I'm around couples like you and Wolf. It's like everyone else can get whatever fucking guy they want, no problem. They just have to twirl their hair and talk all cute, and boom. He's theirs. In the period of time I was a human, I never had one boyfriend. Never asked out, never been kissed... Never."
"It's not that easy to get a guy anywa--" I tried to say, but this time Iwas cut off.
"You know what else isn't that easy? Constantly being compared to perfect girls like you. You're human, and stunning, and skinny, and alive. I have nothing against you Jaydee, I just want to be wanted."
"I'm sorry, Jayleen..."
"Yeah. Thats all anyone ever fucking says. They say "Im sorry" or "be patient" or "that sucks" or "aw". When all I really want is for someone to actually have a real fucking conversation with me. Sorry I keep wasting everybody's fucking precious time."
And with that, she grabbed her bag and stormed out of the room.
I was left with no words to say.
Part of me wanted to be angry with her, but you could see how much she was hurting.
And why do I feel like I don't even care...?
...Don't answer that.

---X---

A whole day passed by.
Nothing from Jayleen.

---X---

Two days later.
Still nothing.

---X---

Five days later.
Nothing.

---X---

Nothing.

---X---

"Have you heard from Jayleen lately?" I finally asked the guys as we sat around the tv to eat dinner.
"Nuhuh," mumbled Ryder, his mouth full of fried rice and his eyes glued to the screen.
"Hasn't been at the library for like a week either," Dimitri said, wiping his mouth with a napkin.
"Maybe the devil summoned her!" Ryder laughed, "Lucky bitch..."
"What?" I asked.
"The only way you can leave this "level" or "area" or "section" of hell, is if Satan himself summons you to his 'court'." Dimitri said, spooning out more food onto his plate.
"And why would he do that?" I questioned, genuinely curious.
"If he has something for you to do... Or a quest, I suppose. He might even send you to earth if youre lucky."
"Do you think that's what happened to Jayleen?"
"Kinda doubt it... You'd have to be prettyyyy well known to be asked for by name..."
"More likely that she ran away or something," Micah added.
"Way more likely. Would she have any reason to that you know of, Jaydee?" Dimitri asked me.
"Uhh... I mean, maybe... But it's sortof a girl problem..."
"Then don't answer that..."

---X---

"Hey Wolf, you got any laundry you want me to throw in?" I asked, standing in his doorway holding a flimsy laundry basket. He was hunched over his desk.
"Uh, yeah, I guess you could put this in," Wolf muttered as he took off his black wifebeater and tossed it into the basket.
I noticed the scars on his side and put down the laundry.
"Oh Wolf.. they look so much better..." I smiled as I walked towards him to get a better look.
Wolf turned away from me.
"Can you just hand me another shirt." he says coldly.
Taken aback by his icy tone, I reluctantly handed him a gray tee.
"Thanks." He quickly pulled it over his head and the scars were hidden again.
There was a hard pounding at the front door. I jumped at the sound.
Wolf grabbed my arm as I was starting to leave.
"Don't answer that."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this makes like no sense...?
I feel really sick at the moment but i felt like I needed to update...
Comments might make me feel better...<3