Sequel: Traveling Backwards
Status: Finished. You guys were awesome<3

You Just Broke Every Stereotype

The Escape. That Takes Place Within About One Paragraph...

"I truly am sorry, Jaydee. But this is the only way it can work," Dr. Reed tried to explain.
"And if I say no? If I refuse?" I declared.
"I'm afraid I can't take no for an answer, Jaydee. You will become a vampire."
"Okay, why does Jayleen's request get honored and mine doesn't?"
"Well, to be honest with you, the second that anyone of importance found out you've been bitten, you'd be under my knife anyway. Either path you take will lead you to changing form. I figure at least this way, you'll stay out of trouble."
I felt like I was going to be sick. I didn't want to be a vampire...
"Where's Jayleen?" I demanded.
"Excuse me?"
"I need to talk to Jayleen."

---X---

I knocked on her door.
"It's open," I heard a voice from inside say.
I pushed the door open and was greeted by an incredibly... black. Room. I was kindof expecting a white one. It seemed like every other room here was white...
The only light in her room came from clear Christmas lights that lined the ceiling.
"Jaydee?" Jayleen sounded worried.
"Yeah?" I answered.
"...Are you mad?"
"Well, I wouldn't say I'm happy with you..."
"I'm so sorry, Jaydee... I didn't know they needed a human to do this. I didn't know they had to keep things even. I didn't know you would have to take my place... I just wanted to be like you..."
"Yeah well simply not knowing is not a good enough excuse."
"I really am sorry... I wish I could make it up to you..."
"Umm, try staying a vampire so I can stay a human?"
Jayleen was silent. I flipped her the bird and stormed out.

---X---

I didn't know where I was running to. All I knew was that I needed to get as far away from Jayleen as possible. I sprinted down narrow white hallways until I finally came across the main lobby. As I headed for the exit, the ominous voice yelled for guards.
I ran faster. Footsteps were already behind me.
I darted full speed ahead until I reached school grounds. I checked behind me but saw no signs of the guards.
I dashed home.
Or, what I called my home.
You know where I'm talking about.
I stormed through the front door and straight to my room, tears streaming down my face.
Dimitri followed me in, and sat down on my bed.
"How did you get out...?"
"I just... Wait a minute, you knew where I was?!" My tears of fear turned to tears of anger. ((Holy shit that was a cheesy line!!))
Dimitri's eyes widened and he avoided eye contact.
"You knew what was supposed to happen to me, didn't you?! All of you knew! Ever think that I would like to know that little tidbit of information?!"
"We're... I'm sorry... We didn't want to upset you before we had to..."
"Whatever. Can you just leave."
"You do know they're going to come looking for you..."
"I'll come up with something. Now get out."

---X---

Thirty minutes later, there was a forceful knock at the door.
I automatically knew who it was. I definitely needed to come up with a plan. And fast.
"Jaydee! Get out here!" Wolf yelled from the entrance.
Maybe I could figure something out in the next 20 seconds... Or maybe I'll have one of those last minute impulses or...
I rounded the corner and faced the door.
Dr. Reed was there with a couple guards. He smiled his creepy smile.
"You're in luck, Jaydee. We found you a replacement," he said.
He stepped aside.
The guards had my uncle.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this is lateee...
i kept forgetting the notebook I had written this in at school...
Four more subscribers till we reach 300!<3
and yes i realize i broke the author pattern Dx i'm sorry to all you fellow OCD people!
comments are spectacular btw!! ^.^
silent readers are spectacular too, just a little less :P