Sequel: Traveling Backwards
Status: Finished. You guys were awesome<3

You Just Broke Every Stereotype

Grumpy Gills

Micah led me down the hall to my room. It was fairly dark, but I guess that could be because there was only one light, and it was basically pitch black outside.Your typical scary, something is about to eat you
“Nice. This’ll work.” I said, looking around.
“It’s the room with the biggest closet. Since you’re the girl here, the guys decided you could have it.” Micah replied. Way for everyone to be all stereotypical. Even in Russia, who would have guessed. Guess I could’ve brought more clothes. But oh well. I don’t need them.
“Cool. Well I guess I should unpack.” That was basically my clue for Micah to get out.
“My room’s right across the hall.” I nodded. I unzipped my bag, grabbed an armful of clothes, and opened the closet.
“Hi,” someone said. Someone is sitting in my closet? I’m starting to think this isn’t a normal school.
“I’m Dimitri,” The random dude said.
“Jaydee. Why are you in my closet…?” I asked.
“Thinking. I can only think if its pitch black. Sorry, I didn’t know you were here yet.”
“That’s okay. Any reason you chose MY closet?”
“It’s the only empty closet. And the only empty room. Plus, you got the big closet. So I could get away from those mindless freaks I call my new roommates.”
“Ah, right. So your reason number two.”
“Reason two? Let me guess. Something to do with how I’m serious and focused, and not totally insane like other people?”
“Um. Exactly. You’re supposed to keep me focused on my studies.”
“Typical. That seems to be all I’m good for around here.”
“Mhm… well you can keep thinking in my closet if you want… I think I’ll go explore my new home.” I walked out of the room before I even heard his response.
As I was walking back towards all the people, the front door opened. And I swear, Dimitri walked in. I walked over to him.
“Weren’t you just in my closet?” I asked quietly. Quietly, because that’s not a normal question to ask someone.
“What? Why would I—I don’t even know who you are!” the guy exclaimed.
“We were just talking 30 seconds ago. You were in my closet!”
“Woman, I have never seen you before. If you’re lost, the door is right there. So get out.” He pointed to the door behind him.
“I’m not lost! I live here. And I know who you are, don’t mess with me.”
“You LIVE here? You are at an ALL BOYS SCHOOL. Unless I’m on drugs, I’m pretty sure you are a girl.”
“I was sent here. My uncle is the headmaster. I’m Jaydee? Ring any bells?”
“Oh, you’re that new girl we were told about. Sorry, I’m a little on the edge today. I’m Wolf.”
“Wolf? I thought your name was Dimitri.”
“That’s my twin.” As if on cue, Dimitri walked into our conversation.
“I see you’ve met the delinquent,” he said to me.
“Oh… you guys are… oh… my bad. So you must be reason five.” I said to Wolf.
“Sure. Whatever. I’m hungry. We got any food in this house?” Wolf walked into the kitchen.
"Oh, I don't know, why don't you check the fridge Mr. Grumpy Gills." I said, also walking into the kitchen.
"Look, I don't know what special ticket got you to Narnia, but shut your trap!" he yelled at me. Well then.
"Bite me." I muttered before walking back into my room. The looks on the guys faces were priceless, a mixer of hunger and desire but also one of fear. Who knew Russia was so strange.
♠ ♠ ♠
in the closet, yes.
i think my mind was being twisted.
sherlock holmes is playing the room next door.
:)