Sequel: Traveling Backwards
Status: Finished. You guys were awesome<3

You Just Broke Every Stereotype

Protein Shakes

I woke up in what I thought was the morning, but it was still dark outside. Not pitch black, but dark. I could see outside my window, but there was barely any light. I grabbed a sweatshirt from my bag, remembering how cold it was outside yesterday, and walked outside. I was just exploring the school grounds, admiring how the snow fell on the beautiful building. But it was freezing. I never knew Russia was this cold, but then again I had never been here before.
Before I knew it, I was in a forest. A big, dark forest. So basically I was lost. Great. Then, I swear I heard someone call my name. It was so soft, I figured I must have imagined it. I kept walking, but then I heard it again, a little louder. Someone was calling me. Was I supposed to call back? At this point, I’m not sure I cared if I was found or not. I just stood there, with my hands in my pockets. A few seconds later, I heard someone coming towards me.
“Jaydee!” the voice called. It sounded like Wolf’s, but I couldn’t really tell.
“Jaydee!” it called again. Then he saw me, and started running towards me. My natural instinct was to run away. I mean if someone is chasing after you, you run. So I ran.Besides, Wolf kind of scared me.
“Jaydee! Come back here! You shouldn’t be out here alone!” I kept running. But then I tripped over a tree root. That’s the problem with running through a forest… I hit the ground hard, but didn’t try to get back up. My leg started to bleed but I just moved my skinny jeans over the cut more, no need to feel week. Then, Wolf’s head appeared.
“Jaydee! What is your problem?! Why are you out here alone, and why did you run away when I called you! Are you mentally ill? High? What is wrong with you!” he yelled at me.
“All I did was go for a walk. Not a big deal,” I said.
“It is a big deal! God knows what could happen to you out here! You should never be alone, even in the house. It’s just too dangerous.”
“Fine. Whatever.” Wolf reached out his hand to me, but I pushed it away. I could get up by myself. I didn’t need him to help me. I started to follow him back to our dorm when he stopped suddenly.
"Are you bleeding?" he asked, his eyes glaring down at me.
"No. Maybe I am just PMSing! Gesh, freak, what's your problem, can you smell blood?"
"Something like that..." he mumbled before turning back around and starting to walk again.
Back inside, all the guys were sitting around the TV, eating bagels and pop-tarts.
“Good morning!” called Ryder, crumbs covering his face.
“You two were out early…” added Dimitri.
“Just taking a walk,” I said.
"Jaydee, are you bleeding?" asked Ryder, wipping off his mouth.
"OH MY GOD! Seriously? No I am not bleeding! I could be PMSing! You are so inconsiderate of girl problems!" I wasn't actually PMSing, but again, the whole pride thing made me not want to admit my leg was hurt and bleeding.
"I think she is PMSing..." whispered Micah to Dimitri.
I rolled my eyes at them. Then, I noticed glasses of deep, red liquid sitting on the coffee table.
“What’s that-” I started, pointing to the glasses. Micah interrupted me.
“Skip it. Just our… protein shakes. For men. Our manly protein shakes,” he said.
“Sure.” Since when were protein shakes red? Must be a Russian thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
protein shakes are nasty :P
:D