Sequel: Traveling Backwards
Status: Finished. You guys were awesome<3

You Just Broke Every Stereotype

Weird Dream

I woke up to hear laughing uncontrollably. Lovely. It was two in the morning, do these guys sleep!? Oh wait, they are getting high or drunk or something.
“What are you guys laughing about?” I asked, my voice groggy.
“Ryder passed out.” Said Micah, laughing really hard.
“Wow. I would have thought the gay guy or the smart one who probably has a low tolerance would have passed out. Not the one who needs drugs to NOT be insane.” I shrugged. “You all are breaking stereotypes.
“You know Jaydee…” Wolf started and then stopped.
“What.”
“That… that you smell really good.” Wolf said, walking closer to me.
“Um, thanks?”
“No, you smell, really, really, good.” Dimitri, Micah and Lurk were too busy trying to balance a spoon on their noses to notice us.
“Wolf.”
“Jaydeeeeee” He said, dragging out my name. Soon we couldn’t move and I was pushed against the wall and oh did Wolf make sure there was no room between us. He started kissing down my jaw and then to my neck.
Now, it wasn’t that I was particularly enjoying this, I mean, it wasn’t bad, just a little awkward. But when you have a six foot something, anger management, strong, high and or drunk teen guy standing over you, I am not exactly going to move him.
“Can… can I taste you?” he mumbled against my neck.
“Wh… what?” I asked. I was kind of taken back. I didn’t know what he meant and he again, was a teen guy. Guys are very visual.
“Jaydee…” He mumbled and something sharp went against my neck and he started biting down and a little too hard.
“Ow. Wolf, stop. Your hurting me.” I said, trying to be a gentle about it as possible.
“It will only hurt for a little.” He mumbled.
“Wolf! STOP! It hurts!” I was on the verge of tears and I wanted to cry, but I wasn’t one for crying, let alone letting someone know they were hurting me.
But then. All the pain went away. It started to actually… feel good. I wish I hadn’t, but I actually moaned. It felt amazing. But my senses weren’t actually in my brain and I didn’t realize what was going on.
A boy… had his teeth, into my skin and drinking my blood. Those protein shakes! Blood. They smelt like blood. Blood. I wasn’t allowed to drink them and they were red! Blood. Right when it all started making sense and I realized what was happening, that a teen freakin’ vampire was sucking the blood out of my neck was on me, I black out, falling to the floor.

I woke up and I was in my bed, covers on, same clothes. Did last night even happen? Everything seemed fine, nothing hurt. Some weird dream.
I walked through the living room and sure enough, all five boys were sprawled in different places, all passed out. They were going to have a major hang over. Some weird dream.
I walked into the bathroom and started getting ready for my shower. Once I got out of the shower I got dressed and all and I was about to put on my makeup and straighten my hair. Like any other day. I checked on the guys to see if any were awake, but they were not. Some weird dream.
I brushed my teeth in the kitchen sink, hoping that I would be loud enough to cause some serious headaches for the stupid guys. But they were practically dead to the world. Some weird dream.
I garaged some salt water since my throat was starting to hurt, I had a habit of somehow getting strep throat after traveling and this was the best I could do to prevent it. I carried the glass to the bathroom to get some mouth wash. The mirrors were hopefully defogged by now. Again, I was making as much noise as possible, between my gargling, me tapping on the glass, me pushing stuff out of my way and slamming the bathroom door open. Some weird dream.
I spit out the water in the sink and looked up the mirror. To say I freaked out was an understatement. The glass of water was now on the ground in a million tiny little dangerous pieces and I screamed.
Quickly, five sets of guys footsteps were coming towards and quickly at the door. I turned my head to look at them, very scared.
“Who the hell bit her!??!” Yelled Dimitri.
“THIS IS REAL!” I shouted.
“Jaydee, it’s okay.” Said Wolf, stepping towards me, not even bothering to watch the glass. But I didn’t watch for the glass either, I stepped back towards the sink and then realized. Oh, I am now standing on broken glass that has my foot bleeding in front of five hung over vampire boys.
They all looked down at my feet and had that look in their eyes. Wolf tried to take another step towards me, but I guess from panic… I blacked out. For the second time this morning. Some weird dream…
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! :D