Status: Active!

It's Time to Forget, but I'll Always Remember

This is our first collaborative story so let's see how it goes!

I use to be really happy. I had a great life; friends; family. Then all of that changed and I had nothing. One day all of that was taken away from me because of one devastating accident. An accident that could have been avoided.

My mum, dad, brother and I were supposed to be going for the holiday of a lifetime. It was supposed to be something that none of us would ever forget. In a way it was, but for all of the wrong reasons.

That day that was meant to be so special and memorable was ruined and it was all my fault. I caused the distraction. My dad’s eyes came off the road. And then there was a crash and everything went black. That was the day when my life changed. My mum and dad both died. Grell and I survived. That’s when we knew our new life had to begin; a new family; a new school.

To this day I still see images and flashes from that day. Hear those sounds. The screams! The cries! It’s torture; the only thing I can do that silences them is cut myself. I live hoping that one day I’ll be forgiven and am able to see my mum and dad again. That’s all I wish for; my old life. The life I had before all of this.

I use to be really happy. I had a great life; friends; family. Then all of that changed and I had nothing.


All of the characters and story lines used in this story will be things that we've come up with ourselves and if anyone steals our beautiful ideas we won't be happy! Hehe... who would? However we do not own the chapter titles as they are going to be song titles from songs by Three Days Grace. If that changes we'll make sure you know about it.
  1. On My Own
    "One of their games"
  2. Break
    "The day I got out of there was one of the happiest days of my life"
  3. Get Out Alive
    "I didn’t want to stay in there any longer"
  4. Someone Who Cares
    “Jesus, you don’t have to be scared of me in here you know”
  5. Scared
    "One more time won’t hurt"
  6. Pain
    "I know when you're lying to me Cadence"
  7. Let You Down
    "He’s not good enough to be your friend then"
  8. Gone Forever
    "Don’t you ever think that anything was your fault”
  9. Goin' Down
    "Quickly I tried to hide myself"
  10. Bully
    "I should be giving you double what was done to me!"
  11. Overrated (Capper's Point Of View)
    "Was he just going to watch me crying in pain?"
  12. Lost In You (Sebastian's P.O.V) NC-17
    "He was my everything"
  13. Never Too Late
    "But I suppose two loners could make a good pair of friends"
  14. Over and Over
  15. Just Like You
    “This stays between us though”
  16. Take Me Under
    "You staying here for tea?"
  17. One X
  18. Last To Know
    “Don't like boys."
  19. World So Cold Capper's P.O.V
    "Oi! Crapper!"
  20. Born Like this (Cadence’s POV)
  21. Time Of Dying
    "The debt of taking away their lives."
  22. Without You
    “I don’t want you bleeding to death”
  23. Riot
    "Someone ends up lying on the floor"
  24. Now Or Never
    “You kissed me”
  25. It's All Over (Capper's POV)
    "My heart wants to be with him"
  26. No More (Cadence's POV)
    I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!
  27. Someone Who Cares
    "Maybe he’s scared"
  28. What If I Walked Without You? (Capper's POV)
    "No more Cadence"