Status: Active!

It's Time to Forget, but I'll Always Remember

Never Too Late

Cadence’s P.O.V

“Not that you need to know about” he mumbled.

I secretly felt a little upset that he wouldn’t tell me his real name. I know I shouldn’t really care but something deep inside me wished that I knew more about him.

I suppose the thing that really annoyed me the most was that I should absolutely hate this guy; he’s made my life a living hell…and I’ve only known him for a couple of days! But I don’t. I mean, I did but now every time I’m near him I start feeling all tingly and weird inside.

At first I just thought it was all my emotions spilling out at once, after all, moving to a new school isn’t easy for a teenager but now I’m not so sure that’s the real reason.

I couldn’t believe I went hard when he fell on top of me. What made it even worse is that he noticed. What made it even worse was that when it brushed against his leg it actually felt kind of…good

Of course I’ll never let him know that, but it’s inevitable that he’s going to be spreading all kinds of rumours that I’m gay. But that’s not true! If I don’t like the things Ciel and Sebastian do together then that must mean I’m straight, right?

O.K; that’s not completely true. To be honest, the only reason I wanted them to stop is because it made me feel…weird; not a bad kind of weird, but the same kind of weird as when Capper’s near me. I do feel bad for shouting at them now, they weren’t being “inappropriate” like I told them.

It was just that I got frustrated about how it made me feel so I just lashed out, if anything I was just being selfish. Grelle’s already made me apologise, he got angry about what I said and he had every right to; they probably got enough crap about it when they went out so they shouldn’t have to put up with it at home.

“You going to be alright getting to form?” I asked. Grelle had got him pretty bad and I’m going to have to talk to him about that when we get home. He had no right to interfere with my business!

“I’ll be fine” he smiled.

I felt the tears beginning to dry on my face and I wiped them again with the back of my hand.

“Here” he offered, reaching into his trouser pocket and pulling out a crumpled tissue.

He smirked as I blushed and took it. It was almost like every little gesture he made that was kind towards me just made me blush and feel funny all over.

“See you then” he waved before turning round and limping down the corridor.

I inwardly sighed. I was surprised that I hadn’t actually got my guts beaten out of me.

I found myself watching his every move until he turned the corner and out of sight. I couldn’t help but smile as a warm feeling flowed through me. I don’t know why but I felt like I didn’t really mind being around Capper anymore. If anything it felt like I was gaining a friend.

I snapped back in to reality and realise I was standing in the middle of one of the main corridors and I was pretty sure the head teacher was around here somewhere doing his early morning checks to make sure no one was bunking off form. He actually had quite a knack of turning up somewhere in awkward moments.

I turned round and slowly started walking to my form room. I wasn’t in too much of a hurry seeing as I have no friends in my form (or the whole school) to talk to so it would just be another half an hour sat in the corner table on my own. At least it was next to a window; it meant that I could just look out and let my mind wander or it’d give me a chance to think things over in my mind.

Thinking things over for me really just means reminiscing depressing thoughts about my life so far, which there was a surprisingly lot of considering my age. Luckily most people in my form ignore me which is much better than them teasing me; I’d probably just end up crying and looking like even more of a loser…if that was possible.

I walked in and, as usual, everyone just disregarded me. I quickly made my way to the back of the classroom and took my seat, just in time too. Mr Faulter, our form tutor, just walked in and you really didn’t want to get on the bad side of him. I’d heard he made a year ten girl cry once for dropping her pen in an exam and going to pick it up.

Everyone stopped talking instantly and stood up; it was a customary thing in this school. Something about respect?

“Right!” I’ve never seen such a sloppy bunch of little brats in all my life! Tidy your uniform up this instant!” he barked.

Great; this was going to be a fun form.



Was he even allowed to call us brats?

XXX

As usual most of form was spent with Mr Faulter shouting until he was blue in the face at all the idiots in our class trying to wind him up. They seriously didn’t know when enough was enough did they?

Chemistry was as boring as hell. We were doing one of those experiments where he had to decipher what the powder was from whether it fizzed, heated up or went cold when we added hydrochloric acid. Somebody pinch me.

The bad thing was that we had to get into partners to do it and it wasn’t too much of a surprise when no one wanted to go with me.

So I got forced to go with this girl called April which I suppose wasn’t too bad seeing as she was quite nice to me. She was quite pretty as well, not to mention a little on the crazy side and I noticed she had a very strong Irish accent and it was made even more obvious of her home country by her ginger hair and freckles. I could really relate to her too; she said that she didn’t really have that many friends because most of them just called her a weirdo and ignored her when she tried to talk to them.

We worked quite well as a team, we were one of the first to figure out all of the powders names which I was happy about; it meant that we had a few minutes left of the lesson left to talk.

“So you’re new here huh?”

“Yeah; just started here a few days ago” I smiled.

It felt really good to be talking to someone who actually liked me…I think.

“What do you think of it so far then?” she questioned.

“Honestly, I think it’s a bit…lonely” I mumbled. Man, I must sound like such an idiot!

“Aye, I know how that feels. But; I suppose two loners could make a good pair of friends” she chirped

Wow, she even managed to say it in a happy voice.

“Hehe, yeah I suppose” I laughed.

“So…” she trailed off “You want to hang out at break?”

Wait. She wanted to hang out with me? They new little emo kid? She really is crazy. Though, it would be nice to have someone to talk to rather than just being sat on my own with nothing to do and I suppose it was never too late to start trying to make friends.

“Sure, I’d like that” I replied.

“Yay, a friend!” she exclaimed, clasping her hands together and squeezing her bright green eyes shut. She opened them again and obviously saw the shocked expression on my face before recomposing herself.

“Sorry. I sometimes have random outbursts” she giggled while rubbing the back of her head awkwardly.

“Na, it’s alright” I chuckled.

Well this friendship was going to be fun to say the least.

“So how come you moved?”

My face dropped slightly. I didn’t really feel quite reading to tell anyone about my parents yet but that didn’t mean that I had to lie.

“Um, well; me and my brother just moved in with my foster…family” I said a little hoarsely. Would it be right to call them foster parents?

“Oh” she noticeably realised that it was a little “complicated”.

“What about you? I can tell you’re not from round here” I said, trying to lighten the mood.

“Aye, I moved down here from Ireland when my mum and dad split up. My mum wanted to move down here because her job offered to relocate her when she said she was moving and this job had better money for less working hours. Most of my brothers wanted to live with my dad so I thought at least I’d get some peace and quiet” she explained.

Most of your brothers? How many sibs you got?” I asked, curiously. I’d heard that Irish families were quite big.

“Two older brothers and four younger, one older sister and three younger” she mumbled, they clearly didn’t get along that well.

“Wow, and I think one brothers’ enough” I gaped.

“Yeah, count your blessings”

We both looked at the small red bell in the right hand corner at the front of the room as it sounded an ear splitting ring. I jumped up from my stool and leaned under the table to grab my bag before slinging it around my back and looking back at April.

“Sooooo…where do you want to hang out?”
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

Wrote this one while on holiday too

Right, now . . . MORE COMPLICATEDNESS!

Me and a7x.Sick.Puppie.x are going on holliday to Waled for a week :D Yaaaaaaaaaaay . . . ahem

So yeah; we won't be able to wrote. So without actually telling her StarstripexMoose will have to write...AND YOU BETTER TO IT VIVVI!

So enjoy, oh and feed back would be very welcomed

Special thankies to:
cobra9874
a7x.Sick.Puppie.x
SillySunny
rossakamfzb
crysbaby96
For all the comments ^^ LUFF YOU AAAAALLLLLL!