Status: Active!

It's Time to Forget, but I'll Always Remember

Over and Over

I followed April out of the classroom and over to quite a secluded part of the field, it was just us and a couple of other random people. It was clearly the outcast-corner.

“Just ignore them people, they hang around here but they’re not very friendly. Wow I actually have an actual real friend to hang out with! This is sooo exciting! We could hang out all the time...”

I let her carry on excitedly about having a friend, well she was happy and at least I wasn’t a complete loner anymore.

The place we were standing was so away from everything else, I’d have to squint just to make out anyone, unless they were really tall...

Oh God I think April just asked me something, crap I wasn’t listening! Okay...I’ll just nod and smile.

“Great! Oh this is fantastic!” She shouted so I clearly somehow chose the right answer. “First I get a friend, now I’ve got a homework buddy too! Right so should I go over to yours tomorrow after school?”

I think she saw the look of shock on my face, well it was pretty hard to miss to be honest.

“Oh errm sorry, maybe not then...” Ahh crap, now I’ve made her sad. Got to think of an excuse...

“No no! I’d love to but just not at my house yeah? We’ve got...dodgy flooring!”

“Oh that’s awful! You can come to mine then! Be out of the way of the bad floor anyway.”

Bless her she looked so happy, I decided to just smile and nod again. Then she rambled on about what we were going to work on, but I was more concentrated on a group of people just within my eye sight.

I recognised one of them immediately-Capper. He was standing with two of his mates, standing opposite him was another person I couldn’t quite see. I could hear loud voices so I guessed Capper’s gang were preparing to beat someone up.

Hang on a minute, Capper just got pushed over. This flash of anger surged through me, which is alright because I suppose Capper is sort of alright to me now.

Oh God, I can recognise the other person. It’s Grelle. If he hurts Capper again I’ll bloody kill him.

“Cadence?” April was looking at me. I must have looked weird just staring at Capper and Grelle.

“Sorry, I just need to go talk to my brother. I’ll be back in a second!”

I had no idea what I was going to say when I got over there, but I needed to do something. Capper looked up when he saw me coming over. Grelle noticed and then looked at me as well.

“Grelle, what do you think you’re doing?!” I shouted at him

“Cadence just stay out of this, I’m giving Capper what he deserves!”

“Again?! I didn’t want you to hurt him in the first place! Can’t you see he’s practically dead already? Just leave him alone alright.” Capper’s face showed no emotion at all, while Grelle’s was torn between confused and anger. In the end it settled on anger.

“You’re such a freak! You tell me you hate this guy and now you’re sticking up for him over your own family? You know what I don’t even care, I don’t know why I even bother trying to help you. From now on if you’re in trouble Cadence, you deal with it yourself.”

With that he kicked a nearby tree and walked off. Capper’s mates looked at me like I was insane, I probably was to be honest. Capper made a little grateful smile before getting up and walking after his friends. I just stood there staring after him for a while until I could hear the sound of running footsteps behind me.

Grelle Michaelis is your brother?!” April whispered amazedly.

“Yeah...why?”

“Well it’s just, you’re so different. Grelle is so scary, but you’re really nice!”

“Thanks... I guess, well anyway the bells going to go in a minute, let’s walk back towards school.”

“Okay! So tomorrow is going to be amazing...”

Once again April went on with one of her little excited rants as we walked back to the school building.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow it really has been a while since updating! Sorry I've taken so long, internet has been being stupid:P Thankyou to all commenter and subscriber people! We love you! :D

BananasFan
Rossakamfzb
Silly Sunny

StarstripexMoose x x x :D