Status: Active!

It's Time to Forget, but I'll Always Remember

One X

“Me? That’s a pretty vague topic, any specifics at all?” Capper said and winked at me. God I’m such an idiot. I must sound like a freak. Wait...winked? Nah that can’t be right, must’ve imagined it...

“Oh errm well there was something I wanted to know.” I mumbled quietly

“What? Go on.” He said

“Wh-what d-did you mean when you said...you knew I was c-cutting from experience?” Great I was even stuttering now.

Capper sighed and just sat there on my bed thinking for a minute. After a while he sighed again and beckoned for me to sit down next to him. I walked over and sat down, he looked sad and troubled, but also almost relieved.

“I didn’t think there was much chance of you not asking me that. You’ve told me the truth about you, so I guess I should do the same.” He looked kinda scared, like he was about to admit to murder or something. It was making me feel bad.

“Look it’s alright. If you really don’t want to tell me, you don’t have to.”

“No. I want to. It’s about time I told someone. But I suppose it’ll just be easier if I showed you.”

In my head I had sort of known what was going to happen, but nothing could have prepared me for what I saw as he slowly lifted his shirt up. Across hisvery nice chest were 5 long deep slashes running from one side of his body to the other, criss-crossing over each other like X’s. I gasped and without really knowing reached out and took his hand.

“You did that to yourself?” I could hardly believe he was still alive really.

“Well you do it too.” He seemed annoyed and pulled his hand away from mine, well I suppose he did have a point. Yes I cut myself, but my little wrist cuts looked tiny in comparison. He looked like he should either be a ghost, or at least in hospital.

“I would have thought you’d understand, of all people.” He sounded hurt now. Capper. Hurt. This day just gets weirder and weirder.

“I do understand! I just never knew it was this bad.”

“It’s like you don’t get it at all. Look never mind, I really don’t want to argue with you. Let’s talk about something else yeah?”

Wow he didn’t want to argue with me. I’d hope that’s a good thing.

“Okay, now it’s your time to think of something to talk about.”

“Well there’s something I want to know about you now.” He said. “Why do you keep lying to me Cadence?”

What? Lying to him? I wasn’t expecting that really. I haven’t lied to him...much. Huh. So much for not wanting to argue.

“What are you talking about? I’m not lying to you. In fact you’re probably the only person I’m honest to.” I was really quite confused

“Oh yeah? Then why are you still pretending you’re not gay?”

“Wh-what? I’m n-not gay!” That really didn’t sound convincing at all.

“Sure, you’re going to have to prove it.”

Prove it? How do I prove I’m straight?Especially when I’m not.

“And how am I supposed to do that?”

“Well...there is one way.”

And with that he slowly moved his body closer to me and started to bring his lips towards mine-

“Cadence! Tea’s ready!” Ciel shouted, from downstairs thankfully.

“Ignore it. You can go in a minute.” Capper whispered into my ear. Then he kissed me. Right on the lips. And you know what? I kissed him back.

Then there was a knock on my door which then swung open.

“Cadence come on, it’s been 5 minutes!” Sebastian said as he walked into my room!

5 minutes? Surely it wasn’t that long. Immediately we jumped apart. I looked shocked, while
Capper nervously laughed and practically leaped off the bed.

“Oh I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to...disturb you.” Sebastian looked shocked with a slight hint of a smirk, and then he walked out.

“I-I’d better go. You don’t want to miss your tea right?” Capper said, trying not to look as embarrassed as he obviously was.

“Yeah, I’ll show you out.” I said, leading him out my door and down the stairs to the front door. Just before he walked out the door he turned around to me.

“Y-you know I was just errm t-testing you r-right?” Wow Capper’s an even worse liar than I am. “And all that shit about me cutting myself, you know I made it up yeah?”

Ha. Yeah right. I saw those scars with my own eyes.

“Sure Capper. Bye.” And with that I shut the door behind him and went into the kitchen to face the disaster that was Sebastian, and most probably Ciel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heehe another short-ish update from me :) Sorry there's been an INCREDIBLY long wait, there's been school and homework (argh GCSE work!) :) Hope it was worth the wait, but if not, It's a7x.sick.puppie.x's turn next :P

Thankyou for all the amazing comments :D

a7x.Sick.Puppie.x -yes I finally updated :D
SillySunny-haha sorry for making you wait ;) and LOL at your teacher XD
SociallyAwkward(NewCommenter!)-well thanks for risking getting in trouble to read this, glad you like it :P
rossakamfzb-I love it too! :)