Status: Active!

It's Time to Forget, but I'll Always Remember

Get Out Alive

There isn't really anywhere for me to go now. I'm not going back to school to get my head kicked in; no chance! And it’s not like there’s anywhere else I can go. The only option I have is to go home. Ciel and Sebastian won’t mind me skipping school. Well, Ciel might get a bit mad with me but Sebastian will be cool with it. That’s how my new parents are. There’s the relaxed one; Sebastian and the... well less relaxed one; Ciel. I have no idea how whoever’s in is going to react to me being home but I’m defiantly hoping that they’ll understand. Maybe even let me be home-schooled or something. I know they have the money for it and it’s worth losing a bit of that if it stops me feeling as scared as I did earlier.

Slowly I walked straight into the house. I took it one step at a time to try and decrease the chance of someone hearing footsteps. If I’m sneaky enough I might be able to stay in my room for the rest of the day and they’ll never even know about me leaving school. Unfortunately for me, my little plan had already failed. Someone heard me. I was caught already.

I turned to face the man who had caught me attempting to make a silent entrance. It was Ciel; I'm so dead. But maybe he’s in a good mood. I could always talk myself out of this.

“Cadence!” I heard him shout sternly.

Then again, maybe not!

“Hi Ciel,” I greeted him nicely; he can’t yell now.

“Why aren’t you at school?” he asked sternly, folding his arms across his chest.

“I didn’t like it there,” I mumbled. “Look I’ve already been beat up so I'm not going back,” I said quickly so I could get my side in before he had a chance to have a go at me.

“I got a fair share of beatings at school; but do you think I stopped going?” he asked me. “No one enjoys school but that doesn’t mean they can stop turning up for it.”

“I don’t need to hear this,” I grunted as I tried to get upstairs.

“Yes you do! Now get in that car; you’re going back to school!”

“Ciel,” I begged. “I can’t go back there.”

Right then Ciel grabbed onto the collar of my shirt and practically dragged me back down the stairs and out down the drive to his car. I was begging him to just let me stay but he wouldn't budge. He’s the sort of guy who knows what’s right and doesn’t take the circumstances into consideration.

“Put your belt on,” he hissed at me as I slouched down into my chair.

“No,” I grunted.

He’s also the kind of guy who wouldn't do anything that risks someone else’s safety, which is why I know he won’t drive off if I don’t belt up.

“Please Cadence; why are you making things so difficult for me?” he asked in a really disappointed voice. “I'm trying my best for you and you’re just throwing it back in my face!”

Ciel was tearing up now and I could tell I was really getting to him. I'm not trying to upset him; it’s just happening. Quickly I fastened my seat belt and decided it’d be best to keep my mouth shut the whole way back to school. As hard as that was I managed to do it.

***

At school Ciel explained why I left. I had to stand there as he spoke to the headmaster and just nod at everything he was saying. Occasionally I had to chirp in to but most of the time it was Ciel doing the talking. It was so embarrassing though. I mean Ciel did sound pretty professional but it’s hard to take someone with blue hair that has a face full of makeup seriously. I ended up getting a detention for tonight even though we did put across a very impressive argument in my defense. We told them about how I was attacked in the toilets and they asked who did it to me. I told them it was Capper and his gang so now they have detention too. Perfect! Now I’m going to be here longer and be with Capper and his gang. They can’t hurt me in detention though, can they? I’ve just got them into trouble. If it wasn't for me they could be at home. They’ll want me dead! I suppose I’ll know what they’ll do soon enough.

I hesitantly walked into one of the rooms used for detentions. It was one of the rooms that are rarely used for teaching. It’s quite small, painted white and the room is absent of decoration or work by the students on the walls. As I was looking around my eyes immediately met the one’s of the only other student in the room; Capper’s. He looked angry. He was angry! His fist clenched and I felt a pain in my stomach. He’s going to hurt me!

“I’d watch myself if I were you shorty,” he hissed at me.

I nodded weakly even though I was petrified to think about what that might mean. I then sat down right at the front so that I could avoid him as much as possible; he can’t get to me here. I know he can’t.

A while later a few more people from his little gang barged in laughing and shouting before slouching across the tables and chairs at the back of the classroom around where Capper was. Don't they seem like a nice happy family? Some of them started shouting things at me while others chucked screwed up pieces of paper in my direction. I was so scared! I know I got them into this but I'm sure this is pretty normal for them. You’d think they’d be used to it.

“Right quiet!” the teacher shouted at them when he walked into the room. Finally, there’s someone to keep control; to keep me safe. They ignored him; maybe he won’t be any help after all. “I WANT SILENCE!”

The room suddenly went quiet and I sighed in relief; if it stays like this they won’t be able to bother me at all. They can’t touch me here and they can’t say anything as long as that teacher’s here. I'm safe! I might actually get out of here alive.

“I need two people to do a job for me,” he hissed.

Instantly I raised my hand. It wasn't because I really wanted to give him a hand; it was because I didn’t want to stay in there any longer. There were some sighs and whispers from the back of the room as if they had something planed for me and because I get to leave they can’t do it.

“One more person,” he demanded.

I turned around and noticed that none of them wanted to help. Maybe he’ll let me do it alone. That would be amazing! I wouldn't have to worry about a single thing. Wait! No! Capper’s hand rose in the air and a smirk appeared across his arrogant little face. He can’t be doing this to me.

“I’ll help Sir,” he said in a voice that sounded like he had a plan.

I wanted to tell him I’d changed my mind. That I’d rather stay here; but I couldn’t say that! I don’t have enough courage to say something like that and if I did it would mean being left with the rest of his gang.

“Right then, come on you two.”

Is he being serious? Does he honestly want me and him to work together? Please tell me he’s kidding. Please!

We both followed the teacher, who I still don’t know who is, out of the room and he walked us outside to the cupboard outside the sports hall where all of the equipment goes. Capper was carefully positioned behind me the whole time we were walking which made me feel really uncomfortable because you should never have your back facing the enemy. If you do they’ll attack and you won’t even see it coming.

“Right boys, basically I need you to put everything in the right place and make it a little tidier in here,” he told us as he gestured to various areas of the small room, if you can even call it a room. I suppose it is too small to be a room but I don’t know what else to call it.

“One problem,” Capper smirked as he lent back against one of the racks that the poles are kept in.

“And what’s that Capper?” the teacher asked sounding really fed up and like he just wanted us to do as he asked and then go home.

“The shorty doesn’t know where anything goes,” he said in a really arrogant voice that kind of made me angry.

I'm not that short and he doesn’t need to worry about me; I do enough worrying about myself so I don’t need someone else doing it too!

“Well show him!” the teacher shouted at him which made Capper laugh.

“Will do Sir,” he chucked as the teacher walked out and shut the door on us. “It looks like it’s just me and you now,” he said giving me a sinister smile. “You scared?” he asked me.

“Wh-what you going t-to do to me?” I stuttered.

“You’ll see...”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait guys... I wasn't too sure what to put to start with but then i got an idea so yey!

Thanks to
rossakamfzb
StarStripexMoose
Miss. Sandman
HeartShapedLocket
For commenting! :D