Status: Active!

It's Time to Forget, but I'll Always Remember

Someone Who Cares

Damn it! There was no teacher to here protect me! I found it a little pathetic that I was indirectly begging for them to stay near me; but if I didn’t there was no doubt I was going to get creamed by Capper and his gang.

And what did he mean by “you’ll see”? If he was going to attack me he would have just done it as soon as Mr Flemming shut the door, or if he wasn’t he’d just tell me to make me nervous; he liked playing with me like that.

To my surprise he actually started doing what sir had told him to and began taking boxes off the high shelf and placing them lower down. I just stared at him until he turned round and gave me an odd look.

“If you think I’m doing it all myself then you’ve got another thing coming” he snorted.
I turned around quickly and reached for a box of scrap paper before picking it up and looking around, trying to find its rightful place.

“Scrap paper middle shelf on the right” he gave a wave of his hand in the general direction he meant “- scissors and glue on the lower shelves, pens and colouring pencils on the left and almost everything else is labelled”

Was he…helping me?

I gazed at him and froze as he reached a hand towards me and I instinctively flinched. I felt him take the box from my hand and roughly put it down where it was supposed to.

“Jesus, you don’t have to be scared of me in here you know”

…what did he just say? I don’t have to be scared of him? And what difference did it make that we were in here?

He gave me a snide look before I swirled round and began moving boxes of things around. I could sense that he was still watching me for a while before turning and continuing on his side.

This was actually going pretty well; I’d been in a cupboard with Capper for two whole minutes now and hadn’t even gotten so much as a bruise!

“Christ it’s hot in here” I glanced at Capper to see him taking his jumper off which made my heart skip a beat. Wait, why? I’d been taking a beating from him ever since I started here and yet I found myself blushing a little as he started to remove an item of clothing. Well, I suppose it was tough settling into a new school and I was just all over the place. Yeah, that’s probably just it, nothing else to it.

He looked over at me once he’d tied it loosely around his waist.

“You not warm?”

Now that he mentioned it it was quite warm in here.

“I suppose…” I mumbled

“Well…you can take your jumper off you know” he jeered.

I just stared at him for a moment before starting to take it off. Wait a minute; was this part of his plan? Was he going to tie me up with it, or steal and refuse to give back unless I give him something in return? Well, I’d look like a bit of a prat anyway if I were to start putting it back on again so I just pulled the material quickly on my head to see Capper staring at my arms.

“Jesus Christ, what the hell happened to your arms!?” he exclaimed.

I looked down and saw the marks I’d gotten from cutting myself. Cruuuud, I’d forgotten about them. I was in complete shock when he stepped closer to me and grabbed one of my arms to get a closer look at the two, prominent red marks that were around 2 inches long. I flinched at the pain; he could have at least tried being a little gentler.

“They’re knife marks” I could hear the slightest hint of worry in his voice when he said that, I swear.

“How the fuck did you get these?”

“Ummm, well. I kinda…” I couldn’t tell him!

“Tell me”

“I-…I” I was in complete disbelief that he actually cared that I was hurt. “I was reaching for a knife, ‘coz you see we keep them high up” I scratched the back of my neck nervously “And I dropped a few” Did I honestly think he was going to believe that?

“That was stupid of you” My God, he was so gullible.

“Are you…” he trailed off.

“Will you be alright?”

I gaped at him and he just closed his eyes in frustration and turned away.

“I-it’s just I don’t want to do all the heavy lifting on my own” he remarked.

“N-no, I can do it” I replied shyly

“Do your parents know about it?”

I froze up and just closed my eyes. “My parents are dead”

Why? Why did I just tell him that? He could just use that against me now, laughing at the fact I’m all on my own.

I spun round, just waiting for a snide reaction. He turned round and rested a hand on my shoulder.

“I’m really sorry”

Did…did Capper just apologise to me? Holy crap I think I must be high. First he’s within arms reach of me and he’s not swung a punch yet. And second; he apologises to me. What for anyway? I don’t really understand when other people apologise for deaths when it wasn’t their fault, it’s not like he could have done anything.

“Thanks” I never really knew how to react when people said things like that to me, I usually just smile and nod like I actually understand what they’re talking about, but hearing it from an enemy was like a slap in the face.

“Umm, you want to just can this and go for a walk?” he suggested.

“We’d better not, we’re already in detention” I laughed

“Aw, come on. Live a little!”

He grabbed my arm and led me out of the cupboard before dragging me along the hallway and towards the doors that led onto the car park.

What was he up to?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yaaaaay, sorry it took me so long you guys >.<
Hope you like ^^
Special thankies to:
Sunnygirl96
a7x.Sick.Puppie.x
rossakamfzb
for the luverly comments!