Two Roads at Wits End

The ballet world is such a harsh world to be in. To be a professional dancer, young girls and boys train young. They should also have to correct body type to be able to dance. They train everyday and finally when they're about 16, it's time to audition for the company. There are several of them but sadly, only a few are chosen. These chosen few are usually the more talented ones who soon takes the last row at the corps line. Still, they're the lucky ones. If you were one of those talented ones, who are you to just quit all of a sudden? This is something you've worked for all your young life.

A promising young ballerina wishes for nothing else but to be a great dancer. She was very disciplined and showed the utmost skill. This dancer sacrificed her whole non-dancing life just to achieve her dream. She was primed for success until a young man came into her life. All her life, she did nothing but danced. Would all this be for nothing because this man is too much of a distraction? Now, this ballerina has to choose which love she loves more. This dancer is at the point of her life where she has to choose something that would affect her life forever. Is it ballet or the man she loves dearly?
  1. Anya Ballerina
    Life as a dancer
  2. Blackmail
    out on a Sunday
  3. At Peace for Now