Status: NEW CHAPTERS SOON!!!

Anything for My Baby

Yes I Know(Nobody's Perfect).

Julie Anne pushed her hair out of her eyes.
"Where the hell are we gonna find a keyboardist?" She sighed.
I shrugged, sitting on a chair next to my bass.

"We could hold auditions.I mean...since Tara left, what can we do?" I asked.
"THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!OH MY GOD YOU ARE A GENIUS!" Julie yelled, and hugged me tightly.
"Don't yell it out to the world!!They might want my autograph for being this smart!" I joked.

The following day, we held auditions for a keyboardist.There were some good ones...there were some bad ones.
This one guy, thought he was as good as Richard Wright, and...I swear, my dog could do better!It sounded like someone stepping on a cat.How is this possible?Not too sure, but that's how it was.

There was this one girl, she had on a tight Motley Crue shirt, leather pants and some converse.Her hair was teased high and she had on some wicked make up.

"Hey, I'm Laurie." She presented.
"I'm Marie, but you can call me Bacon.This is Julie Anne, the guitarist, and that's Lizzy, the drummer.I'm the bassist and singer."

She started playing, and I was surprised.She was really great, I couldn't believe it!

"Laurie, stop right now!You're fucking hired!" I yelled and we all cheered.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is a bit short, but the next one will be awesomer!

Julie Anne is based off of my friend, whose username is julieanne24.Go check her out!!She's EPIC!

And Laurie is based off of my friend, whose username is steveperry1014!GO CHECK HER OUT TOO SHE'S AWESOME TOOO!!