Status: NEW CHAPTERS SOON!!!

Anything for My Baby

Calling Dr. Love.

I found my way to my door, unlocking it with difficulties. I was handling a 6 pack of beer and two other shopping bags. Nevertheless, I made it inside without dropping anything.

Julie Anne was sitting on Bruce's lap, singing loudly to the blasting music that came from my entertainment system. Someone had gotten into my Led Zeppelin records.
Eric was throwing things at my malfunctioning toaster. I've had that thing for the longest time. My mom gave it to me when I moved out. What a day that was...

"HEY BABE!" Eric yelled, kissing me passionately. He pulled me up, his strong arms holding me up against him. I let my legs wrap around him. We embraced for a while; his hands massaging my sore body.
"I missed you so much. Baby, we're having a party tonight." Eric carried me to my bedroom, let me down on my bed and closed the door as he left. I took a quick shower to freshen up from work and decided to wear my best party clothes.

When I went back to the living room, I was greeted with the sound of loud, talking people. The music, which was now Pink Floyd's Echoes, was playing at concert loudness level. But it was a party, and everyone was enjoying themselves.

"Sup?" I yelled to Julie Anne, who was now sitting on a speaker. She was sipping what seemed to be lemonade and was probably spiked with Vodka. I could smell the strong scent.
"I don't know. Just chilling on this speaker." Her eyes were huge and she twitched slightly. I hoped no one had drugged her. I took the cup from her hands and brought her through the hall and into the kitchen.

"Julie, are you okay?" I asked as she waved in and out of unconsciousness. I was worried, someone had definitely drugged her. This wasn't good. I was going to kick whoever's ass! I called 911 as Eric made his way into the kitchen. He was drunk, but I could tell he could still make sense.
"Babe, go get Bruce. Something's up with Julie." I looked at her and realized she was completely passed out.

Eric rushed off to find Bruce, probably sobering up quite a bit. The ambulance was going to be here any minute now, and I wasn't going to leave Julie. Bruce and Eric rushed in at the last minute; Bruce picked up Julie in his arms.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" He roared, looking at her.
"Bruce, I don't know." I said, tears flowing down my cheeks. The ambulance was finally here. We rushed over, passing Julie to them.
"What happened?" The paramedic asked me.

"One minute she was fine, the next minute she was waving in and out of unconsciousness. Someone may have drugged her." I explained, sitting down in the ambulance.

The whole ride there was a blur...