Status: NEW CHAPTERS SOON!!!

Anything for My Baby

Danger Us.

It was 11 p.m. when we arrived at the hospital, but it was only around 3 a.m. the time we got to see Julie Anne. On the way to her room, the doctor explained to us what happened.

"She was dosed with Rohypnol, and quite the heavy dosage...Miss Morgan is a tough woman, she'll pull through." The elevator stopped right at his words end. We made our way down the hall way to her room. She was lying in bed, sleeping deeply. Bruce rushed over to her side as Eric wrapped his arm around my waist, bringing me in closer.

"I was so afraid...I thought about what if it were you..." He whispered into my ear. I looked over to Bruce and Julie; Bruce was crying. I knew he loved her so much.

Eric and I left the hospital soon after. He drove us to my place and he decided to stay the night. When I got home, the whole place had been cleaned up, with a note from someone named Alice. Alice would end up being my right hand woman.

After a long and lustful shower, Eric and I decided to move it to the bed, where he finally finished inside me. We lay there, sweaty and tired. He stay inside me, longing for the loving connection we have at the moment.

"I hope Julie's okay." I confessed, looking into Eric's eyes.
"Don't worry about it, baby. The doctor said she'd be okay."

We lay in bed 'til 11 am the next day, sleeping or talking. Soon, the phone rang...