Status: NEW CHAPTERS SOON!!!

Anything for My Baby

Love Gun.

3 months later...

"NO! That's not the right button to press, Julie! Nikki said, press that one!" I screeched, hoping to get her to press the right one. We were super giggly that morning, since we were recording our new album and I could not wait for it to be done.

It was our second week here, and usually, things wouldn't be taking so long, but we are new at this. Eric and Bruce said they'd help us as much as they could, but they are successful rock stars themselves. They don't have all the time in the world.

"I don't know about you, but I'm starving..." Julie Anne held her stomach, which was grumbling.
"You've been hungry an awful lot..." I eyed her up and down...she didn't seem to have anything wrong with her, but she usually isn't this hungry.
"I know...but ever since my period has become irregular, I've been starving!!!" She grabbed a couple chips from the bag and munched down.

"...Are you pregnant?!!?!?" I screamed, flailing my arms out and running around like a chicken with its head chopped off. Julie Anne's eyes grew wide.
"Dude, you have to drive me to a pharmacy right now!"

And that's how we ended up ditching recording session to head to the pharmacy...
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter...sorry! It'll be longer next time!