Status: NEW CHAPTERS SOON!!!

Anything for My Baby

Crazy, Crazy Nights.

March 15, 1976...

Kortni watched as I packed furiously. I knew she knew what was going on.

"Don't do this, Bacon. Please! This isn't the best idea! He'll find you!" She tried convincing it out of me. I shook my head and kept packing, grabbing my Paul Stanley doll as I walked out the door. I rushed back in after putting my other bags into my 1967 Volkswagen van. In about 5 minutes, the rest of the my stuff was out the door and into the van. It was now 5:30 and I knew that Michael would be home around 6. I had 30 minutes to get out of Canada. I hugged Kortni and left, grabbing my leather jacket on the way out.

30 minutes later...

I was making my way to Detroit...rock city. KISS had just put out a new album entitled Destroyer. Detroit Rock City was one of the songs on the album and it was a hit! I was going to try to get into the big concert at Cobo Hall. It was going to be risky, but I knew I could do it.

First, I had to get there and settle at a cozy hotel and then get changed. Also, in the morning I should exchange my money and by some hair dye. Hmmm...always wanted to be a blonde! Gonna go strikingly blonde, kind of like Nancy Spungen...Maybe, I'll find my own Sid Vicious in Detroit....or maybe even just a boyfriend would be fine.

Hmmmm...