Status: NEW CHAPTERS SOON!!!

Anything for My Baby

Tears Are Fallin'.

I rushed upstairs with my machete, wishing I had found where my Flamethrower that was used in WWII. I had packed it in a special place, but forgot it. Anyways, there's someone in my fucking house!!!

As I said, I rushed upstairs with my machete, to find Julie Anne sitting at the table eating nachos. I looked at her, and slapped my forehead.

"IT WAS ONLY YOU?!?!?!" I yelled, waving my arms around.
"HEY! Watch where you point that thing?! What the fuck is going on?" Julie asked, staring at me as if I were insane...but when does she not know that.

So, I explained everything and she began laughing her ass off. I was pretty angry at the fact that she was laughing and not explaining the large noise. I rolled my eyes and brought the machete closer, which shut her up.

"Awhh! Bacon! I just forgot my key and broke into the window! No one's gonna come get you!" Then she realized that I was tearing up.
"...Were you thinking of Michael?" I nodded and she rushed up to hug me, careful to not get to close to the weapon.

Fuck you, Michael...
♠ ♠ ♠
Gonna update this, since I missed out on The Sex Pistols story and I'm on writer's block with the Joan Jett story. Sorry for the inconvenience ;D