Status: NEW CHAPTERS SOON!!!

Anything for My Baby

Cold Gin.

"WOOOOO! Canada, you better watch out! Here comes KISS and Reptilian Skin on tour together! Reptilian Skin is a American rock band, originated by Julie Anne Morgan and Bacon Gilmour, who are dating Bruce Kulick and Eric Carr from KISS, respectively..."

I turned off the T.V., not wanting to hear the rest of the report. I was in no mood to go on a Canadian tour anymore. My old memories and past was back in Canada. That's where I used to live...

I really hoped and prayed that I wouldn't see Michael, or my parents and siblings. They all tried to make my life a living hell when I was growing up. That's the whole reason why I moved out so early. I couldn't stand it there...

Now, I was going back. Why did I agree to this?

Julie Anne arrived a little later than usual from her date, but that was okay, since she brought back Eric and Bruce home. So, it was a couples night in. Or maybe some kind of intervention for me, considering the fact that I've been moping around all day since I found Julie Anne breaking in.

"Honey, you okay?" Eric asked, kissing my cheek.
"Oh yeah! Guys wanna play Monopoly?"

...And that's how our night continued on.

"Okay, I have an idea, I have some cold Gin in the fridge, anyone want some?" Julie Anne asked, hoping everyone would agree to alcohol to lighten the mood.
Everyone agreed, cheering loudly. Surely enough, we weren't in the mood to get drunk, but we weren't in the mood to mope around.

30 minutes later...

"AHAHAH! Oh my god, and that one time that you and I decided to go skinny dipping in the lake, but you freaked out 'cause you realized that there were leeches! You freaked out and ran home to tell your mom and she called the cops on the guys and I!" I drunkenly remembered a story from our childhood.

Julie Anne and I would get in loads of trouble, especially since we hung out with a bunch of older boys. But that's how us girls roll...

"Do any of you want to do some real drugs?" I smirked, pulling out some speed.
"MARIE! Where'd you get that?!" Julie Anne giggled, grabbing a pill from my hand.
"Special people from higher places. Wanna do some guys?"

...Oh boy, was that ever a mistake...

Hours later, we are still playing Monopoly and talking...just faster and louder.
♠ ♠ ♠
XD Okay, so random mentions of drugs...but, when characters are depressed, it's needed!