Status: NEW CHAPTERS SOON!!!

Anything for My Baby

Sweet Pain.

The next morning, I awoke to Eric and Bruce, drinking coffee and talking about the upcoming tour and album and whatnot. Julie seemed to still be asleep.

"Did we do drugs last night?" I asked, both of them looking at me with a "WTF?" look on their faces.
"No, we drank, that's about it. You passed out pretty quickly."
"Woah, I swear, I had this crazy dream that we all did speed."

About that time, Julie woke up. She entered the kitchen, wearing Bruce's shirt from last night. She opened the fridge and took out the eggs and bacon.

"Don't cook my girlfriend!" Eric shouted, laughing his ass off at the lamest joke in the world.
"Shut up, I'm hungover." She whined as I went up to her and asked her the same question I asked the guys.

"No, Marie, we only drank. You must of had one weird dream."

That's when the phone rang. I picked it up before the sound annoyed Julie Anne to hell.

"Hello?"

The news on the other line wasn't good news, but wasn't horrible either.

My sister had overdosed on speed...but she was alive. I needed to come to Canada right away.

When I hung up, I looked at everyone and almost started crying.

"The tour needs to start tomorrow." Was all I said before I fainted.