Status: NEW CHAPTERS SOON!!!

Anything for My Baby

She.

I got up late that morning, exiting my room clad in a KISS shirt and some short shorts. I rushed upstairs and saw Julie Anne on the phone. I smirked and began to tease her playfully by poking her or tickling her.

She finally got off the phone and smiled.
"Guess what!" She squealed.
"SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN!?!" I cheered like a little child.
"No silly, Bruce Kulick just asked me out on a date!!!" She said, jumping around.

"NO WAY! I, BACON CARAVELLO, DO NOT BELIEVE YOU!" I yelled.
"Bacon Caravello? Bacon...sweetie, I think that's going a little too far, don't ya think?" She asked.
"I kissed him and he kissed me back!" I said, smirking slyly.

Julie Anne looked really shocked.
"Are you serious?" She asked.
I nodded.
I then felt a punch to my shoulder.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" She shouted, shaking me.
"Welllll, I'm not sure really." I said, confused.
"OMG! You guys are gonna be sooo cute together, then you'll get married and have a lot of cute, little, fox babies!!!"
I smiled thinking of that. Me and Eric Carr?

Anyways, for most of the day, we just jammed out together, wrote songs, lazed around the house and waited for Julie Anne's date with Mr.Kulick. It was around eight o'clock and she was getting ready while I watched.

"Do I look good?" She asked.
"You look amazing!" I said and she smiled.
"Oh god, I'm so nervous. What if he doesn't like me?" She asked, panicking.
"Julie Anne! Don't you dare start! You're a funny, smart, beautiful, amazing, random, weird girl! He'll love you! Trust me." I said and she smiled.
"Thanks Bacon."
"No problem," I said and the doorbell rang, "Go get him!"

She rushed to the door, grabbing her leather jacket.
"Well, I'll be back later on tonight, try not to get too bored without me." She said and smiled.
"Ahh, trust me, I won't be that bored." I said and waved to her as she left the house.

I couldn't wait 'til she got back.