Status: NEW CHAPTERS SOON!!!

Anything for My Baby

Say Yeah.

We were in the limo, he was taking me to a very fancy restaurant. But when I told him that he couldn't buy me love, he stopped at a fast food place, ordered and we went to a park to eat under the stars.

"Wow, this is probably the greasiest food I've ever eaten..." I said while munching on fries.
"It's good though, right?" He asked, smiling.
"Oh, of course. I love the stars right now, they're beautiful." I replied, looking up to the twinkling lights.

"Not as beautiful as you." Bruce whispered. I looked at him, very shocked. He smiled at me, pushed my hair out of my face gently and leaned in closer.

Oh my fucking KISS! Was Bruce Kulick going to kiss me?

My question was answered when I felt his soft lips on mine, I savored the moment, thinking how Bacon would react when I told her that Bruce kissed me.

He pulled away, smiling at himself and me.
"That was nice." He said. I nodded, not being able to say anything.
"Julie Anne, I really like you. I was wondering if uhm...you and Marie would like to come to sound check tomorrow night." He wondered to me.
"...I'd...I mean, we'd love to." I said with a smile.
"Good." He said and took my hand. I rested my head on his shoulder and we just watched the stars all night until around 12 am.

He drove me home, even if it was in the limo, and kissed me passionately goodnight. My whole body tingled after he left, and I walked inside.

Bacon bombarded me with question after question. I answered as truthfully as could be and we both went our separate ways to bed.

"Wait, Marie...Bruce asked if you wanted to come to sound check tomorrow...with me of course."
"FUCK YEAHHH!! OH MY KISS! THAT'S GOING TO BE SO SWEET!" She cheered, probably now too hyper to go to bed.
"Good night." I called and she nodded.

I layed in my bed, thinking of Bruce...he likes me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so it may be crappy, 'cause I could never fully understand what would go on in Julie Anne's colorful mind while she was on a date with Bruce, but I tried.