Status: Was active (no idea what's going on ><)

Spontaneous Ways of Augusta Hunt

To My New Life...

I started to stuff all my things into my suitcase: my bras, my thongs-which are now used by my insane brother Joe… on that note I decided to throw those in his room and set them on fire. Just wait until he saw those…

I sulked back to my room, and tried to finish packing, but as I did my mind kept drifting off to my future wedding to Mr. Bieber. Ugh, I wanted to purge at the thought of me marrying a boy who hasn’t even gone through puberty yet. His voice would probably crack when he says “I do.”

Isn’t this great? My fiancée -- who’s voice is twenty octaves higher than mine -- is a total wimp my boyfriend, wants to suck the blood out of me so he uses my damn tampons, and then I had a strange feeling my brother was gay. Hmmm, so I guess going away to this new school isn’t so bad…maybe I’ll meet another hottie who doesn’t like to eat things that come out my WHOO-hoo…just maybe.

I felt somebody squeeze my bum as I waited for the train. I turned to see a boy my age grinning like a moron. I knew who he was, so I decided to do something stupid.

“AHHHH! STOP TOUCHING ME YOU LITTLE GIRL!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. He removed his hand and back off.

“I’ma tell you one time,” He started to sing, which caused people to start staring. “Girl I love, girl I love you!”

“AHH! RAPE!” (It was more ear rape than anything.) ”Stop singing!” I grabbed my purse and swung it at him. He went down and I continued to hit him with it.

“Baby, baby, ooh!” He sang once more. I don’t think he understood the concept of a good beating.

Eventually he stopped and stood up t hand me something. It was only then I realized I was engaged to a midget. He handed me a ring, I could tell it was from those 25 cent slot machines. So cheap…But as I saw the train coming a trio of teens came walking towards us.

“Augusta Hunt?” A boy asked me. He had hideous red hair; full of split ends. Another boy was picking his nose, while the girl stared at them in disgust.

“That’s me.”

“We’ll be riding the train with you,” The girl smiled.” I’m Hermione.”

“Ron Weasley.”

“Harry Potter.”

I smiled and followed them onto the train, with Justin following me. I heard him crying and turned to slap him once more and threatened to cut off his ding-dong if he didn’t stop. So my train mates were Hermione, Harry Snotter and Ron Measly…isn’t that nice?
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally posted...Sorry I tried my best...