Status: Was active (no idea what's going on ><)

Spontaneous Ways of Augusta Hunt

You Have a Visitor.

I had only been at Hogwarts for three days and I already had an enemy and a fan club. Hermione became my enemy instantly after everyone discovered I was better than her. This I was used to. It happened all the time at my old schools. People always got jealous when everyone liked me better than them. I mean, how could they not? I'm great! My fan club consisted of Beiber, Harry, and Ron.

"Good morning, my darling!", Justin's whiny little voice sang to me as he pranced through my door one morning. Ron and Harry were close behind him, carrying my breakfast on a silver platter. I groaned as Justin hopped up onto the foot of my bed, his feet dangling in the air.

"You have a visitor, my love", Justin's tone hinted that he was not happy with whoever arrived for me this morning. I quickly gulped down my breakfast and dressed. The school had required their students to wear a hideous uniform, but being the rebel I am, I opted for my regular clothes. I stood out and looked sexier than any girl on campus! I walked out of my closet and saw the three boys perched at the foot of my bed. Justin hummed to himself as he combed his hair.

"Don't you guys have anyone else to follow around?" All three of them looked up at me, almost as if I had just broken their hearts.

"But we love you, Augusta," the one with the funny looking scar said. I think his name was Larry, or something The others just nodded. I rolled my eyes as I went to go find my visitor. Of course they love me.

I pranced into the hallway to go meet my visitor. I had no idea who it could be, but I hoped it was Edward. He always loved surprising me, and I haven't seen him since he ran out of glitter. I missed cuddling up to his hard, cold, sexy skin. He was my little ice cube that never melts. I was so looking forward to seeing him when my guest rounded the corner the same time I did. We head butted each other.

"Joe, what the Hell are you doing here!" I screamed as I rubbed my forehead. I took a step back and looked at who I thought was my brother. He wore tight jeans with hot pink embroidery and a black tee shirt. He sighed as he leaned against the wall.

"Augusta, I needed to come here. I missed you and there's someone here I wanted to see. I couldn't stay away. I left the band for this!" I was shocked. What were the Jonas Brothers without Joe Jonas? And who else was he here to see?

"But how did you get into Hogwarts? Isn't this like some private school thing? Who let you in?" I hissed, jealous that he was here to see someone else.

"That's the thing, Augusta, no one knows I'm here. I just snuck in. I thought I could stay in your room for a little while. I'll be really good, I promise!" I sighed as he put on his begging face. Those puppy dog eyes used to get him everything at home.

"Alright, I'll take you to my room. As long as Beiber keeps quiet about this, I think it'll be ok." I turned on my heel and headed in the opposite direction, my brother skipping along behind me.

"And oh yeah, Augusta? Have you seen my Weasley-kins anywhere?"
♠ ♠ ♠
First ever parody. =]