Your Tongue Taste of Cyanide - It Taste Like a Summerfling

Image

Title: Your Tongue Taste Of Cyanide - It Taste Like A Summerfling
Author: Quick Times Girls
Pairing: Cat/Whiplasher (Eric/Andreas) – includes groping, blow jobs, sex and curses. And something that maybe could get classed as dirty talking. Or just disturbed talking.
POV: Cat’s (‘Eric’s’)
Summary: “Hell no I believe in ‘stranger danger’ again.” I mumbled, watching how Whip pulled out a cigarette from the red and white box.
Disclaimer: This didn’t happened, ‘cause if it would have happened during that time period I think of, I must have seen a hallucination of Whiplasher on stage.
But I own the comments from the person being Cat’s best friend in the story ^^ And I know that Whiplasher actually did decided for Cat to have the name ‘Cat’ :p
Dedications: To Nina. Thank you for keeping me alive and took all my things away when I felt like I needed them. This is for you Little Doll, I beg for your recovery to come quicker. I love you.
And to Cizz, because she gave me my first written comment on this after chapter 4;
“Den äger!” = “It Rules!”

And I have no idea of what Cat’s mum/sister/uncle is named, neither do I know about what Whip’s brother is named, I don’t even know if they have siblings. And I don’t care about figuring out. Because seriously, what do I win on that? (And I now that Cat have a lip piercing, and that he have had since 14 [or 15, dunno], but he haven’t got one in this story.)

And also, Cat’s original name is Eric, which he will be called in the beginning.
  1. Part 1
    Okay, I really just tried to find a nice word for horny. I wondered how he looked in bed, when he... oh.
  2. Part 2
    “The name is Eric.”
  3. Part 3
    “Which position haven’t we tried, really?”
  4. Part 4
    I have no attitude...
  5. Part 5
    “Eric! Do you know what John said?”
  6. Part 6
    “Wow, you really want me to lie, don’t you?”
  7. Part 7
    "I love teenagers."
  8. Part 8
    “It’s a normal morning problem for men.”
  9. Part 9
    “Are you feeling alright?”
  10. Part 10
    “You told me I should learn to trust people.”
  11. Part 11
    "Chose a word and I’ll stick with that.”
  12. Part 12
    “Oh.”
  13. Sequel